Go Bottom Go Bottom

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-21          148587

In trying to be honest on what to be thankful for, it is easy to thank God for family, our countries, and my friends here at TP. The ones I owe the most too that are not in my birth family are our soliders who have and who are making it possible for you and me to gather in safety and comfort. May God Bless each of you and may each of you have a few peaceful minutes to realize how blessed you are. Eat plenty, snooze some and have some seat time! kt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-21          148593

Ditto what you said! ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
DRankin

2007-11-21          148596

My plan exactly. Have a peaceful day everyone. ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
kwschumm

2007-11-22          148598

Yep, my best to all as well. Be safe and remember what's important and what's just background noise. ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
kskwash
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-11-22          148601

To the men and women over seas keeping us safe, we are truely thankful for you giving so unselfishly. Thank you, and have a safe return. ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-11-22          148603

I second all the above. Enjoy the food, friends, family, and all the good things we have. Frank. ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-11-22          148608

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am blessed to have both of may parents for dinner today. My dad is 87 years young, my mom is 84 and has had Alzheimer's disease for over 8 years. She looks great! She sings and is happy, though its been years now that we have been able to talk to her about anything.

Let's all give special thanks for our elder parents on this Thanksgiving Day!

Dennis ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
Murf

2007-11-22          148618

It's not a holiday up here in Cannuckistan, but it sort of is now, I woke up to 4+" of fresh wet snow this morning and the weather-guessers are saying another 4" to possibly 6" will arrive before it finishes sometime overnight tonight.

Saturday is a big family dinner my gal is throwing in honour of another Turkey Day, my birthday this weekend! ;)

I get graced with her & her parents, both my parents and my 101 year old Great-uncle (who is driving HIMSELF up in his NEW CAR!!!) for a big prime rib roast dinner with all the trimmings!!

Wooo-hooo!!! :)

May God bless and keep safe all the valiant men & women who are presently, and have in the past, put their lives on the line to serve & protect others and freedom itself.

Semper Fi!!! ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2013-11-28          188394

Well another year has come and gone. I wish you and your families all the best. Have a great turkey day! ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
hardwood

2013-11-28          188395

I'm thankful to still be around to enjoy the day.
KT's original post from 07 still fits the situation today, I could write an editorial here about our country's situation today but I won't, I think my blood pressure is still somewhat normal this morning.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Frank. ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
kwschumm

2013-11-28          188396

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
harvey

2013-11-28          188397

Lots of great things already posted to be Thankful for. I want to wish everyone especially our people serving in our Military and Communities another great safe year. ....

Thanksgiving

View my Photos
cutter

2013-11-28          188398

Well, this is some Thanksgiving! I too, am happy to be here for another one after what I have been through this year. BUT today was just one more reason to thank God for His help. A friend rented the local gun club for folks who had no place to go. We all brought a dish to pass to accompany the turkeys he cooked. Unfortunately, someone placed a live candle inside a decorative Thanksgiving display which just happened to catch fire when everyone was in the other room. Long story short, we put the fire out but not before it burned two tables. We got to it JUST in time, it was ready to go out of control and in fact by the time we got hold of the fire extinguishers the room was filled with toxic smoke. We cleaned until a short time ago, got back home and my clothes are all soot and I am exhausted. My wife was with me and she now knows why I don't allow burning anything in our home. God Bless you all and again, I thank Him that we were all OK and able to save the building. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login