Go Bottom Go Bottom

what s with the gibberish posts from russia

View my Photos
DeTwang
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-06-03          130359

Is it someone trying to communicate with us about something serious?
Is it spam?
Is it only me that gets a bunch of weird characters and html code on those posts?
Is it a virus?
Is something wrong with the site?
Space Aliens?
Illegal Aliens?
2 yr old got to mommys computer?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-03          130362

Just spam, possibly malicious. It shows as gibberish if you don't have language support installed for it. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2006-06-03          130365

You mean somebody actually pays money to join the site so they can spam here?...or can you post without being a member? I thought you couldn't but it's been a while since I first came here and I don't really remember.. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-03          130367

Just another nuisance to give me something meaningless to work on. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-06-05          130499

I put some blocks in to stop these PIA's. Have to see if they work overnight. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-06-06          130530

Was that the post you could not reply to for various products and such?

Either way, thank you Dennis for enforcing the borders here. Hey why not Dennis for President? ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-06          130552

KT,
Great idea! we can start a cult following - put "DennisCTB for president" on our bumber stickers. Noone would have a clue what the hell is going on, DNC and RNC would get their panties on a bunch trying to get to the bottom of it. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-06-07          130581

DenisS,

"we can start a cult following - put "DennisCTB for president" on our bumber stickers.

You know the CTB could be a real poliical party called
Citizens for Tough Borders.

Number one issue in the US today. Enough so that some say it could be enough by itself.

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-06-07          130604

Our political platform should include:

1. No taxes on the sale of new CUT tractors containing 18 hp or more rated engine power.
2. No taxes on the sale of cat 1 attachments designated for non-commercial use.
3. Mandatory beer chillers on all CUTs.
4. Mandatory life sentence without parole for anyone convicted of using photo shop to desicrate (SP?) a picture of a beautiful model by superimposing the head of older female stateswomen like Hilary Clinton, Queen Elizabeth. Use of Janet Reno's head would be mandatory death penalty.
5. Mandatory wood shop training in every high school.
6. Mandatory death penalty for convicted email spammers.
7. English as the offical US language.
8. Mandatory 5 year prison terms for television executives that schedule reality TV programming.
9. Music videos be shown on MTV.
10. No more hip hugger pants on women or men that have a BMI (body mass index) greater than 4.
11. No more bell-bottom pants. Period.
12. Stupidity is not an excuse.
13. Make it legal to pee outside in your own yard when you want.
14. Anyone with a pet monkey and that sleeps in an oxygen chamber will not be allowed near children and will be banished to Key West or some Islamic nation.
15. Maximum time from when road construction is completed to when the orange barrels and lane closures must be removed: 48 hours ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-07          130605

13. Make it legal to pee outside in your own yard when you want.

I guess I've been breaking the law all this time... ....

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-06-07          130606

On item 13, I can legally do that since I live in the country. But when you live in a city or a suburb, it's not so legal. At night when the porch light is off... ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-07          130608

On item 13 there definitely needs to be a 3 acre minimum. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2006-06-07          130609

Number 3 on the list reminds me of a real belly laugh we had while working on a little Caribbean island years back.

They had no seat-belt laws, nor any prohibition against drinking & driving, but they were an extremely small country (8 miles wide and 20 miles long), with no good roads you could get going fast on anyways. Besides, the only people who got drunk and had a problem driving were the tourists anyways. Almost everybody, for some reason, drove those little Suzuki jeep things, they were everywhere!!

Anyways, while we were there working there was a bad accident, a drunk tourist fell out of a topless, doorless jeep while going around a bend in the road and drove over himself. There was a big fuss made, and great pressure was brought to bear on the elected officials to pass a law to protect the tourists seeing as their spending was the lifeblood of the economy!!

In showing great wisdom, and a LOT of tongue in cheek concern for the tourists, the Government passed a new law!

If you had more than 2 drinks in an hour, or had had more than 6 drinks in the previous 24 hours, THEN you had to wear your seat-belt!!!

A double whammy, make only the DRUNKS wear a seatbelt!!!

Boy did it ever feel funny to cruise on home from the jobsite, pull up to a curbside vendor who would sell you an ice cold beer to go, then drive home sipping as you drove!!!

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-06-08          130631

Iowafun,

May I suggest also:

No sales tax on pickups if you live in the country.

Double tax on 4 wheel drive if you only drive on dry highways.

Government employees both elected and hired must obey same traffic laws as the non government employees.

Mandatory prision for elected politians who promies one thing and do another (unless something such as 9/11).

Elimination of electric hand dryers in rest rooms or as least must also have paper towels.

Attorneys and doctors held to same standard as mechanics. Must give quotes in advance and warrant work.

Tec service centers people must be able to talk in American English.

No more than 15 minute waiting in line or on hold for any government agency. Same for Wal Mart.

Public hanging for child molestor.

Spanking allowed in schools of all unruly children and their parents. Also public.

On your number 3, you may need to tie it to the body mass index also. LOL ....

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-06-08          130642

What if we propose an alternate item #3? Like below:

3b. All beer sold or distributed can only be done by an female server, age 18-45, with a BMI (body mass index) of 6 or less, wearing a tank top a minimum of 1 size too small in a room to be no more than 65 degrees F and use of support bras would be illegal.

As for the 4x4 purchase and taxes, how about no taxes if bought by a homeowner whose property is a minimum of 3 acres. Half taxes for business owners not using them for snow removal, construction sites, etc. Full taxes on homeowners of 1-3 acres in size. Double taxes on homeowners/renters who buy 4x4 with land less than 1 acre.

27. It is illegal to imitate Brittany Spears. Punishable by 6 months of wearing a 1973 era polyester felt leisure suit with appropriate era hair style. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-06-08          130658

News Flash,

Per CNN, Both Hilary and DennisCTB denies any truth to the rumor either is as running for President.

Per Fox News, there are those who want to change US law to allow for a Canadian to run as Vice President! The surprise was this was proposed by the Democrat Party due to the amount of LIBERIALS that have fleed during the Bush Administration.

Per Fox News, it seems there is a real push on the unknown candidate DennisCTB. Were amazed there is a conservative in NJ! He has already worked on his cabinet:

Secretary of Defense: Oneance, understand this is his approach towards terrorist.
Secretary of Agriculture: Iowafun, already has plans for Gophers and mining.
Head of Treasury: shortmagnum, at first but with increases in taxes his name says it all.

Am sure other Cabinet Members will be announced here first and fair.

ROFLOL ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-08          130660

well, if there's no opposition, I'll be the head of the Justice department. Now, my first act in my official capacity will be to order 3000 miles of barbed wire.

we've got a lot of lawyers to corral.. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-06-08          130661

DenisS,

Must be going with single strand and using high voltage.

Got my vote.

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-06-09          130696

If we're talking about coraling lawyers, can we fence them in with some cape buffalo or some other perpetually pissed off critter? Maybe line the edges by teh wire with some pungi (sp?) sticks in case try to crawl under or jump over the wire? ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-09          130698

No need to abuse the buffalo by exposing them to lawyers... even worse for the buffalo if there are any muslim lawyers, ...Ok, I'm not gonna go there... ....

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-06-09          130705

Denis - I'm not talking your ordinary 2,000 American buffalo (bison). I'm talking your always pissed off at the world gonna rip your head off and crap down your throat and then stomp your nuts make a 350 lbs pissed off plack women PMSing look calm and tender African Cape Buffalo. Injunction? Here's a horn for your injunction!

I'm talking one of those critters that a .458 nitro express might or might not stop before he gets to you. I'd bet they'd have a hoot of a time in a pit of lawyers. ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-12          130762

Iowa,
If it makes the buffalo happy, I'm all for it. I was more thinking along the lines of a game preserve stocked with lawyers. I'd charge folks $20,000 for a licence to shoot one lawyer with proceeds going to the families of victims who fell pray to the scum that those lawyers were representing. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-06-12          130772

There is one way common sense people can help here, serve jury duty. That believe it or not is still legal. Not sure how long before they will require the jury pool to be legal residents. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login