Go Bottom Go Bottom

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
EDtheWrench
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-10          135027

I bought an "Allied 2504M" 4x4 tractor. Does anyone know who actually makes it? It can be found here: http://www.alliedtractor.net/20-25%20HP.htm

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-10          135028

It's interesting that on their home page they mention that other brands of engines can be installed. That kind of implies that they at least assemble their own machines, perhaps they build some of the components. Have you asked them? ....

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-11          135048

Sure do have a wide product line. Have never heard of them in South Carolina. ....

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
Peters

2006-09-11          135083

Man I have never heard of them although the Allied name was used years ago for larger tractors. Allied in Canada is part of Bulher and makes loaders and other ag equipment. I thought Allied was combined with Versitile which is also part of Bulher. The tractor in the larger range 25 - 32 HP gear model looks like the old David Brown on the sheet metal at the back. The Hydro 32 hp says it is made in the US. ....

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
greg_g

2006-09-11          135084

I'm willin' to bet that - if pressed for an explanation - they'd admit that they're ASSEMBLED in America (from mostly ASIAN parts).

At least Tractor Supply is a bit more up front with their Minot brand tractor claim. They get crate tractors from China, put them together in Indiana, stick Minot decals on them, and sell them in selected stores as "Minot Tractors; Proudly Assembled in Indiana".

//greg// ....

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
DRankin

2006-09-11          135092

Kind of amazing...... with a product line that extensive and with all the diverse knowledge on this board, nobody here has ever heard of this manufacturer?

One of the models shown with 25 HP and Ag tires sports more than a passing resemblance to a Grey Market Yanmar. Several others appear to have automotive style wheels and tires and very funky styling.

As for the Chinese Connection, maybe so, but they are advertised with Mitsubishi, Cat, Perkins and Italian diesel engines. Maybe Korean???? ....

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
Peters

2006-09-11          135094

Well we know the small Cat/Perkins engines are made in GA. I agree the small ones do resemble the small Yanamar, specifically the 755/855/955 JD series. I can not see any Korean manufacturer that they resemble. The mix of engine options would make you think they are tapping into Cub Cadets suppliers, but the tractors look quite different. Many of the european tractor manufactures are using Japanese engines, maybe it is a european supplier. ....

Who makes this tractor

View my Photos
mixedbagt
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-11-11          175074

I also own a Allied 2504-M. Need some parts not readly available and found that the 2504 is manufactured by Mitisubishi. Found my parts thru Global Tractor in MIS. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login