Go Bottom Go Bottom

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-23          175910

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you and your family.
This is a very special time of the year, a time to reflect on the blessings we each have been given. It is a time of the yer to reflect on our business, our friends and our family. It is a time to reflect our relationships with all including God.
It is also a most fitting time to say thank you to each of you here for being here and so willing to help others such as me. It is also a time to think of and be thankful for those who give themselves in so many ways so others can live free and safe the dangers in this world.

God Bless you my TP friends and Merry Christmas!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-12-23          175912

KT;
Very well said.
Even tho our government makes it illegal for me to say in public for fear of upsetting someone, I'll say it anyway

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" to all, and a Happy New Year.

Frank. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-23          175914

Yes indeed, Merry Christmas to everyone here AND to Nina Totenberg. We have all been blessed with much. Sometimes in our daily struggles we don't feel blessed but compared to so many in this world we generally have food and shelter and peace in our homeland.

View my Photos
candoarms

2010-12-23          175915

Kthompson, Frank,

Merry Christmas to you and your families.

There will be 27 of us at my mother's house for Christmas. My son is the only one who won't be able to make it home this year. He's in Indiana building a huge grain handling system. He won't be getting any time off for the holidays.

The family is beginning to trickle in today. We have 5 at our place. My sister in Bismarck has 5 at her house. We'll all be meeting at the folks' place on Christmas morning for the big meal.

My oldest daughter baked 8 dozen Christmas cookies yesterday. She's got all different kinds in the freezer. I'm not allowed to sample them. I'll have to wait until after Santa comes. So there's a big fight over who gets to be Santa this year, because he'll be the first to sample the cookies. hehehe.

The Boston Baked Beans are in the oven.......navy beans, molasses, brown sugar, bacon, onions, ground mustard.........yum, yum.

It's my job to bake the pies. I'll be doing that on Friday evening.

The convoy hits the road on Saturday morning for the trip to grandmother's house......but there are no hills in North Dakota.....just lots of snow.

Have a happy and safe holiday season, everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Joel ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2010-12-24          175930

I would also like to "Chime in!" and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year and good health. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2010-12-24          175932

A very Merry Christmas indeed, to all my friends far & wide!

May the New Year bring all of you & yours all the health, wealth and love you could desire.

And of course a very special Merry Christmas, Happy New year, and especially "Thank You" to my brothers & sisters in arms where they may be serving our great nations, may God deliver you home safe to your families and loved ones!

May God bless and keep all of you safe!!

Best of luck,

Murf. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2010-12-25          175939

GOOD THREAD! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my friends here. May ya-all have a Happy Safe and Healthy New Year.

Harvey ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2010-12-25          175943

Merry Christmas to All and especially to those overseas in harms way! ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2010-12-25          175945

Dennis;
The war as it drags on and on over there it gets closer and closer to home. So many of our young are dying or maimed for life. The first one of our immediate family heads to Afganistan in April, a step grandson in the Marines.

Joel;
"Boston Baked Beans" seems to be a sort of generic title for a zillion different combinations of baked beans.
I got a similar recipe off the cooking segment of RFD-TV called "Cowboy Beans", almost identical except for no mustard, but a can of tomato paste. We didn't have any tomato paste on hand so I made them without it and they were very good. The Mrs. said she would "ALLOW" me to make them again, that's about as good as the Betty Crocker seal of approval around here.
Merry Christmas.
Frank. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2011-12-23          181729

Here we are almost a year to the day later, it's time to resurrect this thread once more.

As I prepare for yet another Christmas, probably one of the last I'll get to enjoy with almost the entire family together, a few are fading into that final sunset, I'm reminded to extend a warm wish for a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous New Years to my friends far & wide, old and new.

And of course we should never forget to extend a very special Merry Christmas, Happy New year, and especially "Thank You" to my brothers & sisters in arms the world over, serving our great nations, may God watch over you, keep you safe and finally deliver you home safe and sound to your families and loved ones!

May God bless and best of luck to all,

Murf. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2011-12-23          181730

I'll join Murf in extending Merry Christmas wishes to everyone here. May God bless you all with a safe and joyous Christmas season.

View my Photos
hardwood

2011-12-23          181731

It's so good that most all of us are still here to enjoy another Christmas with family and friends. Those of us here in the silver haired category, that is if we still have hair are losing a friend or relative a bit more frequently than in years past. As much as we miss them we must thank our maker that he gave us those friends and relatives to enjoy while they were with us.
Even with all the politics being thrown about as if a new manure spreader were being tested by John Deere, we do bury the hatchet about our differences of opinion for at least one day.
As was mentioned we do thank and appreciate those in uniform who chose to defend us while we sit secure in our peacefull world. We have a step Grandson in Afganistan who by God's will is still alive and well, we're not sure how long he is comiited for there but pray that God protects not only him but all the others there too.
Frank. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2011-12-23          181733

Yes another year. Names of friends still here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Harvey ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2011-12-24          181736

To all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Be safe traveling !

Dennis ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-12-24          181739

Ted, understand the fact of losing family and friends. This year have really thought on those and how much they meant to me not only years ago but to this day. It is easy to Thank God for those he has placed in my life who have been such a blessing and that includes many here. It is also the day set aside to say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Merry Christmas my friends.

We are a blessed people and yes let us remember those who have lost a loved one protecting our countries and who this night are between us and those who wish us harm. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login