Go Bottom Go Bottom

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-02-15          139770

I've had quite a time lately, for some reason I could'nt get logged on, so kinda gave up. Next, surprise surprise, on Jan 29th. I slipped on the ice, broke my pelvis in two places, so been in the hospital till today. I can get around the house with a walker for now and hope to out and going in a month or so if the Doctors are correct. Sure hope this gets me back on the board, I've really missed the daily chatter. Frank.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-02-15          139771

Glad to see you back Frank, thought maybe you had headed to the sunny south for a bit of a break.

Not so glad to hear you busted yourself up some!!!

Just goes to show you don't have enough padding to soften a fall, next time you're told not to have seconds use this as ammunition!! ;)

Now we just need to think up a bunch of stuff to talk about to keep you busy and entertained..... :)

Best of luck. ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-02-15          139773

Welcome back and glad to hear it's not a permanent problem even if it's a very unpleasant one. Get well so you can use the tractor this spring! ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-02-15          139775

Murf; Thanks for the welcome back. The extra padding wasn't the answer, Doc. says loose another 50. My two best tallents are talking and eating so I really hate to give up a talent. As most of you know I'm in the middle of transfering my old woodshop equipment to a newly built loft with a much smaller workshop underneath at another location, so some of my bigger heavy tools have to go for lack of space and electric requirments. I've came up with a zillion questions to kick around on smaller machines to replace the commercial ones I'm having to give up, so I'll dribble in a quiestion or two at a time for your thoughts and opinions, good or negative, I'me a big boy now so I can handle the bad as well as the good, tell it like it is. Thanks. Frank. ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2007-02-15          139778

Well three left and one came back. Glad you made the trip. Welcome back Frank. ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-02-15          139781

Hardwood,

Sorry about your fall.

How about the laptop?

BTW, glad to know eating and talking are talents; now I have three. It would seem riding tractor ought to be one.

kt ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-02-15          139783

Kthompson; Update on the laptop; Sometimes I feel guilty asking the boys to help out, little did I realize that No. 3 and some others in his department have worked every weekend since Christmas getting ready for an upcoming project with another compamy. he called yesterday saying he has a new laptop to bring up over the weekend, (his first day off since Christmas) and has us lined up for high speed DSL Being we are less than 3 miles from the local telephone exchange we csn get the high speed. I have no idea why someone 6 miles away can't and being within a 3 mile radius we can, another wonder of the modern world. I have no Idea what brand or it's capabilitys, but being his business is building, repairing, and installing computers, I would'nt have the guts to ask him why about any of it. Keep warm. Frank. ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-02-15          139784

Hardwood, sounds like you have a right to be a proud Dad. ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-02-15          139785

Kthompson; We raised three boys and two girls, all five are basicly workoholics in the fields they have gotten into, and are doing quite well. I guess normal parents still worry about their kids, grandkids etc. We do, our friends do. Why? I don't know, just the way it is I guess. Of course we have the five best looking, smartest grandkids ever born too, sound fimilliar? Keep warm. Frank. ....

Finnaly got logged on

View my Photos
kwschumm

2007-02-15          139788

Sorry to hear about your fall Frank. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and we'll do the best we can to keep you occupied with chatter :) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login