Go Bottom Go Bottom

Are you still in love with your Apple Products

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-02-07          188865

Apple seems to be losing some of its steam...

My family survey indicates that my kids (18 and 20) once loved their ipods , ipod touch, itunes. Now they never use them, do not use itunes either. No longer love Apple.

Admittedly, my influence has been anti Apple and pro Android. So we all have Android Samsung Smartphones.

So are have you lost your love for Apple or do you still find them compelling?

Apple just bought back $14 Billion of their own stock to help keep share prices up, and maybe because they thought the timing right because they thought the market oversold based on lower growth in last quarter...

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-02-07          188867

I've never bought an apple product. My wife was given an iPad by her sister during a visit and never used it once she left.

View my Photos
greg_g

2014-02-07          188870

Still like my iPhone, but am having buyers remorse about replacing my laptop with an iPad. I miss the USB ports, and the fact that there are not enough apps to replace some of the critical Windows-only software I gave up when the laptop went away.

//greg// ....

View my Photos
Murf

2014-02-07          188880

I guess I'm the dissenting opinion in this court of public opinion.

I'd be lost without my iPhone, iPad and iTouch. I couldn't tell the weather, navigate, fly a plane, drive my car, truck or motorhome, or even communicate other than face-to-face.

Heck, it even helps me be a better cook!

I've tried Android devices, maybe they just have a longer learning curve. IMHO there's nothing more intuitive than an iOS device.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2014-02-19          189037

The vast majority of mobile users of Tractorpoint.com are iPhone by a margin of 2 to 1 Android phone. So a very loyal and very active customer base. ....

View my Photos
crunch

2014-02-20          189048

My vote is for android. I just like open source vs proprietary. Eventually proprietary sucks all the money out of you. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login