Go Bottom Go Bottom

Are you following the NFL Playoffs

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-01-17          150280

I am not much of a Football fan, but I usually do watch the playoffs. Nice to see Green Bay do well with Brett, since I am in the NJ NY area having one of the Mannings and the Giants go as far as they have keeps me interested ;)

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-01-17          150285

I'm no longer a big football fan but am interested to see the Chargers do well. While living in San Diego in the early eighties we went to nearly every home game and had a lot of fun tailgating. ....

View my Photos
greg_g

2008-01-17          150302

I lived off Mission Blvd, pretty close to what was then called Jack Kemp stadium in the mid-70s. I too was please to see San Diego get this far into the play-offs this year.

Having lived in KY for the last 13 years has swayed my allegiance more toward closer teams. Even though Indianapolis was eliminated last weekend, at least one of the Manning brothers is still in the hunt. I remember occasionally watching their dad (Archie Manning) play for the Saints back in the day.

//greg// ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login