Go Bottom Go Bottom

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
dirt13
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-19          80448

Any one have comments about MiracleTruss ?
I ordered a 42 by 60 Barn with 10 foot walls. Was sold
on Morton until I saw these buildings and liked'em:
www.miracletruss.com

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-20          80515

I used similar trusses to these in my garage, but only the top portion. I find the roof very strong and ridgid. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
agentorange
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-24          80956

We have a Miracle Truss building coming in May, 30 x 48 x 14 eave. I did the standard exhaustive research and all things considered I chose them. So far the service from John Turner and the rest has been outstanding. We have all the assy info, approved drawings, detail info, and things such as that already. Most of the various corners, overhangs, joints, paint process is superior to most metal bldgs. Plus with the cost of steel going up, glad we acted when we did. We bought in November of last year, put down $2500 and upon receiving, inspection, and acceptance of material in May will send the driver away with balance.

Ref cost of steel again: look for a company that may have some packages that were already made B4 (alleged) rate hikes. Possibly something someone bought and decided to go bigger or elswhere. Miracle Steel prompted me a bit in November when they caught wind of steel pricing. At this point it's appreciated.

good luck

-ao ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
beagle

2004-03-24          81009

Just a comment on the alleged rate hikes. For all practical purposes, they are real. Since the expansion in the Chinese economy has driven the price of scrap up 100% in the U.S since the first of the year, the price of structural products has risen equally. It should be noted that 80% of the raw material used to cast structural shapes in the U.S is scrap steel products. With the price of scrap went the price of steel shapes. The structural mills in the U.S have issued surcharges, costs to be added to their price lists, that total in some cases $120/cwt, or $240/ton. Average mill cost in December 2003 was $400/ton. Average cost with surchages in March 2004 is $640/ton. At this rate, it will be cost competitive to re-fire the blast furnaces and start casting structural shapes at intergrated mills again.

Sorry for the diversion. I have to deal with this every day. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-03-24          81011

Wood buildings are looking better all the time. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
beagle

2004-03-24          81016

Sorry, wood prices are expected to rise 30% this year. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-03-24          81021

Tarps are looking better all the time :) ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
agentorange

2004-03-24          81027

you go kwschumm
that's great

maybe buy something really big that comes in a nice cardboard box and tape-up the corners

-ao ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-03-24          81029

Kshwumm; I put up a 36 X 80 tarp shed five years ago. Got it thru Sioux Steel, I don't remember the cost now but it was tons less than a Morton. There's quite a few of them in our aeria now, and I haven't heard of any problems with them so far. I uaed new RR ties from the lumber yard to sit the hoops on, that gave me an additional 4 ft. of overhead clearnce. At first there was no property tax on them, the county considered them a portable building, but of course they changed their mind since then and taxes them, but it isn't much compared to a conventional building. Another little side benefit is there is no place for the sparrows to roost and decorate you nice wax job on the tractor. Frank. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
rmacusa

2005-01-15          104270

Hi. This is Bob. I am in process of ordering MiracleTruss for barn/shop. Can you tell me how your building experience went? Mine will be 36x60 with 4 10x10 doors, 18" overhang and FLA wind load of 140 mph (after 3 hurricances this year need something safe). They quote $26000. Sound fair? Will appreciate and help. Bob ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
denwood

2005-01-16          104289

I have a friend that put up a miracle truss and he loves it. A large tree fell on it and he only had to replace some sheet metal. The frame held. I looked into them when I wanted a building, but backed out because of price only. I had a tight budget and wanted all the size I could get for the money. I really think they would have been a better company to deal with, but the cost difference was $5-6000 if I remember correctly, about 25-30% more. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
denwood

2005-01-16          104290

I got a 45x75x14 all steel I-beam building with 4/12 pitch, poly carb skylights, two framed openings 12x12 and 14x12, a 4' personel door with lock and hardware, gutters and down spouts, 2 operating ridge vents delivered for around 18-19k. There were a couple of minor things missing and a couple of beam holes in the wrong spot, but not too much. Before I could get them to send me the missing door trim, they were out of business, but the building is great. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
earthwrks

2008-09-19          156760

"Justin Wheeler"--- if that's your real name--it's obvious that you're a fraud. Your posts (there are two in one day about Miracle Truss). Obviously you work for MT. You can't even spell "poll barn", "then" instead of "than", can't use proper grammar! What a dumba---! You might get away with it on other boards but not here. Keep on going. ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
earthwrks

2008-09-19          156763

Well, well, well. Justin Wheeler, The Net is a wonderful AND instant source and investigative tool for information. Speaking of "tools" just as I thought: Justin Wheeler IS a salesman for Miracle Truss. He's been trolling the Web for customers making postings like these.

And now his deceptive plan to increase sales backfired. He forgot or was too dumb to realize that although he can delete or even edit his postings here, he can't delete or edit postings he didn't put up---like mine. So when someone does a search for MIRACLE TRUSS they will see this too! Puuuurfect! ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-09-19          156766

Don't it make your head just go round in circles! :) ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
earthwrks

2008-09-19          156786

W-h-oo-a-h! I think I'm gonna hurl! ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
jonstark

2009-01-02          159011

Shoot... I was kinda hoping to hear more about miracle truss structures whether good or bad. Oh well ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
Koby77

2009-01-04          159073

AgentOrange (AO),

I am considering ordering a miracle truss barn and wondering how your building experience went. I am looking at a similar size and eave and was wondering how service was, constuction went, etc.

Koby77 ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
rmacusa

2009-01-04          159074

Hi. This is Bob ...4 years after my last post. I bought and built a 36 x 60 x 12H Miracle Truss steel bldg. in Jan 2005. It's a great building -- maintenance free. I would not recommend wood -- my two wood buildings have been attacked by termites. No problem with steel. See my post from 4 years back. Write me if I can help answer more questions. bobmac@NETTALLY.COM ....

MiracleTruss buildings

View my Photos
JLSkin5

2014-05-23          190355

Do you happen to still have your plans for your Miracle Truss Building? I recently purchased one that has never been erected and I'm trying to locate a set of plans. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login