Go Bottom Go Bottom

A health forum

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-30          139335

A health forum for a group of people dedicated to drinking beer and the conversion of dead dinosaurs into noise and dirt movement?

Seems odd, but I guess we do need to take care of ourselves lest that disreputable brother-in-law gets his mitts on our beloved tractors.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

A health forum

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-30          139336

Well, I always thought a little seat-time was quite relaxing.....

That's gotta be good for a person, no?

Probably lower your blood pressure too!!! ;)

Best of luck. ....

A health forum

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-01-30          139337

I'm with Murf. Especially if where no one can holler or wave at you.

A health forum

View my Photos
Murf

2007-01-30          139338

Especially if anyone waving is using all 5 fingers and not just the middle one....... ;)

LMAO!!!

Best of luck. ....

A health forum

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-01-30          139339

Health forum on a tractor site? Seems like an oxymoron to me. Or maybe it's like the guy who names his beloved boat "The Office". I take it we can tell the Joke-Of-The Day here? hahaha ....

A health forum

View my Photos
Murf

2007-01-30          139342

Hey!! My first boat was called "Second Wife" because my ex-wife said if I bought it I was only going to be sleeping on the sofa.

Notice I said "ex-wife" ........ ;)

Health forum critisism from the guy who moved from the 'Bratwurst area' to the 'Real Pit BBQ' area.......

Riiiiiiight...... :)

Best of luck. ....

A health forum

View my Photos
Iowafun

2007-01-30          139343

I know I am struggling since I moved to Wisconsin. They are serious about their sausages here. So many and so many good ones to choose from. Kielbasa, Polish, Brats, Italian, etc. Yum! But maybe not so good for the heart. But the local store does make up some chicken, spinach and cheese brats. They are actually very good.

But tractor time did lower my blood pressure and made me feel better. Except when I would "oops." Which had me more worried that my wife saw that. I'd usually be in more danger from her seeing it than me actually doing it.

BBQ... many I love BBQ. Ribs slow cooked too... or shredded BBQ beef or pork sandwiches... with a side of potato salad or slow cooked apples with brown sugar...

Ok I'm drooling on the keyboard. I'd better stop. ....

A health forum

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-01-30          139349

Murf, if God had wanted man to fly he would have put wings on him. If he had wanted us to eat healthy, grass would taste good.

Read where some doctor said such as lettuce and grass was good for you. So eat it in concentrated form, beef!

You know it don’t make sense, you have to oil a machine and keep it oiled. Doctors tell you the reason your joint hurts is it the wear in it. But don’t eat oily (greasy) foods, not good for you. Seems that would help prevent the worn joints.

Iowafun, seems you are considering becoming a food critic. As to the "oops" been there and been there and well learned to keep mouth shut. At one time if I walked in the house earlier than my wife expected me she would ask, "what is wrong now." As I told her, if you don't test it, how do you know what it will do? Made sense to me.
BTW, "that disreputable brother-in-law gets his mitts on our beloved tractors." does he take better care of himself than you do? Is that how he would get his mitts on it?

A health forum

View my Photos
cutter

2007-01-30          139360

Too much grease our diets, that is why I insist the wife buy only lean meats such as shrimp, scallops, lobster, clams and assorted fish fillets.

A health forum

View my Photos
Iowafun

2007-01-30          139365

Cutter, seafood is so good too. Grilled with a light seasoning. Or lightly sauted. Mmmm good. Good excuse to buy a fishing boat too!!

Best Salmon I ate was at a small side restaurant in Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island. They got it fresh from a boat each day. Amazing... practically melted in your mouth.

A baked cod fillet with a dash of lemon or lime juice, dash of garlic powder and some basil is wonderful. But gotta shout to my buddy Halibut! Fun to catch and great eating too!

I gotta go, my Ben & Jerry's ice cream is melting. ....

A health forum

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2007-01-30          139366

Iowafun,

Kielbasa, Polish, Brats, Italian, etc. Your momma raised a man child. We dont get the real thing down here often some of the Northern personnel that I work with bring some back after a visit at home and I must agree with you that is some good EATIN!!!!!!!! Wal-Mart dont sell that kind of sausage. Now you are telling me that this is not health food?

A health forum

View my Photos
Murf

2007-01-31          139383

Kenneth old son, don't get me wrong, I'm all for that kind of recycled greenery!!!!

Nothin' better'n a big ole slab of beef over the coals and some boiled new potatoes, first of the crop, some butter, salt 'n pepper. A big side of 'slaw and long icey cold adult beverage......

That's living!!!

Cutter, and Iowa are gettin' my attention too..... ;)

Best of luck. ....

A health forum

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-01-31          139405

HEY DENNISCTB,

need cooking forum also. Call it food for fellows or meat for men or such. Have seen some other great recipes here before. Might could get Emeril to be the moderator on it.:) He likes pork fat, says it gets ride of wrinkles. Never seen a wrinkled hog have you? Well, before you cook it.

A health forum

View my Photos
cutter

2007-01-31          139417

Iowa,

I only wish we could afford all of that seafood every day. We do partake most regularly though.

Speaking of sausage, we have a couple of great German sausage shops near us. Even the pepperoni is homemade. Since the wife is mostly Kraut, we have our share of it too! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login