Go Bottom Go Bottom

Valmet Tractors

View my Photos
JLHall
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-17          88771

I saw a dealer near to me today that had some very modern looking tractors. so i stopped and hopped the fence to look at them.never could figure a biz that took days off during the week? the guard dogs and i enjoyed each others company. i always have fritos corn chips for new dog friends :) the brand was a valmet.

mostly large tractors (i would guess in the 75hp-150hp range)they are undoubtably the most ergonomic machine i have ever seen. very impressive. no prices but i wager 4 quatloos
they are mucho dollars senior

i do know of a valmet company that made heavy weapons like machine guns and cannon. wonder if they are the same group?

anyone have one of these fine beasts?

as always thanks , john

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Valmet Tractors

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-17          88781

I don't have a clue about Valmet tractors, but I would like to welcome you to TractorPoint. There's lots of friendly folks here and good topics like this one are always fun to discuss. ....

Valmet Tractors

View my Photos
JLHall

2004-06-18          88783

thank you very much for the warm welcome. yes i like this place already. i always have liked tractors and the folks that run them too for the most part :)

recently we now get the rfdtv ag channel and the old tractors that are shown are really great. even my lady likes them.

she always says "girls like tractors too" :)

best regards to you, john and lesia ....

Valmet Tractors

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-18          88785

Valmet Tractors made by Valtra. Valtra has tractor production plants in Finland Suolahti tractor factory and Brazil Valtra do Brasil. Also includes the diesel engine factory Sisu Diesel Inc., located in Nokia, Finland Sisu Diesel in Nokia.

Link:   Valtra Homepage

Valmet Tractors

View my Photos
Woodbeef

2004-08-02          92538

Yup same Valmet Company of Finland. First tractors were built in the armory,used cannon barels for tranny cases. Now called Valtra and owned by AGCO. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login