Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
8x56mn
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-03-03          168971

Guys theirs a deler hear that is advertising tracors for sale. One is a Kubota 2005 L3830 with a loader bucket, gaurenteed, free shiping with title for 2900 actualy has a couple of JD's for the same price. The pictures look good. How could they be so cheap This is the response I got from him when I inquired if the price was a typo.

Hello there,
First of all I want to tell you that my tractor's are still available and the price of $2900 each and both of them (John Deere 4300 Compact Tractor & JD Loader - 4x4 and 2005 Kubota L3830) includes all the shipping costs and insurance, so you won't have to pay any extra charges. I know that there are numerous offers on the web and I'm glad that you choose to contact me regarding your willingness to purchase. My tractor's looks and works like new. The tractor's will come with all the original manuals bill of sale already signed by me , ready to be transferred into your name. I guarantee that you will be more than 101% satisfied to own one of my my tractor's. E-mail me if you are interested in the purchase so we can move forward in our transaction .
Dyana

PS : Please let me know which tractor are you interested to buy !

Does this sound like a scam to you guys?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
8x56mn

2010-03-03          168972

This is the description in the add

One owner, Kubota L3830 4x4, Hydrostatic transmission, with a Quick Attach LA723 Kubota loader. Also comes with a electric over hydraulic clam sell front bucket and with a flip of a switch on the loader control stick, the front bucket opens or shuts on command.The tractor has a 3 point hitch and PTO. Every function on this tractor works great except the digital hour meter which shows 200.5 hours.This is wrong. The tractor actually should have around 231 hours. For more info please email-me!!!
For Sale - Farm Equipment

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-04          168976

It absolutely smells like a scam to me. If it's local offer to drive over to inspect and if it gets that far (I doubt it) get the machine serial number to see if it's hot. ....

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
8x56mn

2010-03-04          168985

his is the eply I got from him today, pretty fishy
Hello again,
I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana right now (and so is the tractors) because of the new job promotion. I am very busy, I would really like to meet you but I have received a lot of offers since I posted the add and meeting with each and everyone for a drive test drive or inspection would take too much time. What I want to do, to avoid that, is to use eBay's services for handling online transactions. According to their policy, eBay will secure the funds into their escrow account and they will not realse it to the seller before you will not receive, inspect and accept the tractor. You will have a 5 days inspection period to run a series of checks on the tractor. If it will not be 100% as I describe it to be, or you will find it unsatisfactory for any reason, they will refund you in full. You may be concerned regarding this transaction, but it it is not the case. I am a trustworthy person with great reputation here and any negative feedback will not do me too good. You have my personal guarantee you will receive the tractor in no more than 5 days (as long as shipping takes). I only suggest you try to see things from this perspective: you get to test the tractor (though be aware that it must be returned in the same condition), the money are being hold by a third party and that same party handles all the necessary procedures (shipping and other legal procedures).Since everyone is pressing me to close the deal I would like to push things forward a little bit. Let me know where you stand so that I can start making some phone calls or talk to other people who are also interested.
If you agree with my suggestion than here's what I need from you:
- Your name and address (it is where you want the tractor to be shipped)
- Your phone number (an eBay representative will probably call you for a confirmation)
I will start pushing some buttons the moment I have those things and after that we'll leave eBay to handle everything.
Remember that you have 5 working days to confirm that you agree with our settlement and during those 5 days the tractor can be inspected by a mechanic and alsoone hour of drive testing.
Dyana
Is a 4wd drive

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-04          168986

No inspection and "eBay escrow" are BIG RED FLAGs. This is a TOTAL scam. You have to believe that if this was legitimate the tractors would have been sold in a matter of hours. The fact that it's been a few days means he has an unlimited supply of $2900 tractors to sell.

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
kwschumm

2010-03-04          168987

BTW, eBay does not offer their own escrow services. Here's a link that describes who they recommend for escrow. ....

Link:   eBay escrow recommendations

Kubota L3830

View my Photos
kthompson

2010-03-06          169001

Playing with the Devie is dangerous but if you want to find out just how far this guy is from legit ask how many he has or or lead on you have need for say four and have friend/brother/business partner or such coming through his area in say 2 days with 18 wheeler and can give him cash and load if they meet inspection. What more could he want? The tractors will for some odd reason be in another city or have been boxed and obligated to ship by a certain trucking company for some odd reasons.

Just be careful you don't give this Devil info that he can use to harm you. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login