Go Bottom Go Bottom

Filter Pack for JD 4410

View my Photos
dklopfenstein
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-04-16          178002

I just bought a filter pack today for my JD 4410. It says it comes with 4 filters...the pack had 5 in it though. Fuel filter, outer air filter, hydro filter (under step on left side), and what appears to be another hydro filter??? Am I missing changing one somewhere? I don't want to skip anything, so would appreciate a little help. I have always just taken it to the JD shop to have services done, but I have began using it much more lately, because we moved to a different house...I need to start doing this myself. Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Filter Pack for JD 4410

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-16          178003

Never bought a filter pack but could it be an oil filter? Does the unknown filter have a part number on it? ....

Filter Pack for JD 4410

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-17          178009

Me thinks Ken right it's oil. Filters are: Hyd, Fuel, inner and outer air and oil. Don't forget to check suction screen. ....

Filter Pack for JD 4410

View my Photos
dklopfenstein

2011-04-17          178013

I guess that there are actually 6 filters in the filter pack. It did come with 2 oil filters...other filters are supposed to last 400 hrs, oil only lasts 200...that's why there is an extra oil filter. There is another filter though...looks like the hydro filter under the step, only smaller. Are there 2 hydro filters? Is there one hidden somewhere that I don't know about? ....

Filter Pack for JD 4410

View my Photos
auerbach

2011-04-18          178037

You could phone the dealer you got it from. ....

Filter Pack for JD 4410

View my Photos
jdgreen

2011-04-18          178044

You need to remove the tin cover under the belly of the tractor to get to the transmission filter. That is the smaller filter you have left over. The filter under the step is the hydraulic suction filter. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login