Go Bottom Go Bottom

Man tries voodoo to make wife disappear then murder

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-01-03          188579

Detective: Accused killer had contacted 4 black magic companies to make wife disappear

Ben Horowitz/The Star-Ledger By Ben Horowitz/The Star-Ledger
Follow on Twitter
on January 02, 2014 at 2:51 PM, updated January 02, 2014 at 10:21 PM

MORRISTOWN — A search of Kashif Pavaiz’s e-mails revealed that before he allegedly arranged to kill his wife on a Boonton street, he contacted a total of four black magic and voodoo companies in an effort to make Nazish Noorani either commit suicide, leave him, die accidentally or simply disappear, a detective testified today.

Morris County Prosecutor’s Detective Supervisor Christopher Vanadia testified in a pretrial hearing in which the prosecution is seeking to admit Parvaiz’s “prior bad acts” as evidence in his trial. Vanadia began his testimony three weeks ago and completed it today.

Parvaiz, accused of murder in the Aug. 16, 2011 shooting death of his wife, repeatedly sent e-mails between June and October 2009 to Kuma Hassan, leader of the Ancient Black Magic website, continually coming up with new suggestions and demanding results, according to Vanadia.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-01-04          188581

That guy should have called me, first. I could have told him that those companies are bogus. LOL

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2014-01-04          188583

I live in this county and I posted this as a reminder that when we're on the road out and about there are all kinds of people around us that are or should be in institutions. So be careful! ....

View my Photos
crunch

2014-01-04          188586

Speaking of institutions, my wife and I have always purchased Tshirts that are advertised by postcard in the mail that are customized to state your family name - then a word like "University" or "Vineyard", etc. Well last year we purchased the one that said our family name and then the word "Asylum" being the jokester that I am.

I later took a trip and was returning on the NYS thruway and stopped off for a break at a rest stop while wearing the shirt. I saw a truck driver looking at me up and down, I thought he was a pretty shady looking character. Later I thought back and realized that he probably suspected that I was an escapee! I'll use more discretion with that shirt next time :) ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2014-01-27          188766

I am convinced we have no worst than we have elected to Federal office, with both labels. It is not just the laws they pass and then decide not to enforce or change the details of the law as with the Affordable Care Act (ie Obamacare) or Immigration or IRS or EPA.

It is also the normal laws we send people to prison for yet due to their office they are at worst not relected and how they play the game of insider trading to make millions.

It really is sicking. If we the people don't stand up and take the USA back it will soon be lost. kt ....

View my Photos
Chief

2014-01-27          188770

It is already lost. Has been for a long time. I think the final nail in the coffin was this nation's reaction to 9/11.

To be honest I would NOT want it back if it were possible. There are just too many fatal flaws in the Constitution and the governmental process. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login