Go Bottom Go Bottom

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-09          135009

Has anyone tried this beer by Coors? Pretty tasty Belgian White served with a slice of orange. Great on hot summer days. The only Belgian beer my wife and I enjoyed enough to purchase by the keg. My hat is off to Coors on this one!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-09          135012

I'll have to keep that in mind for when my diet ends. I haven't had a beer in 13 months and I'm really thirsty for one! Maybe in another month or two... We've got a lot of great micro-breweries around here. ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-09-09          135015

My wife and I have been enjoying Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for a while seems to be getting real popular here in NJ, which probably means someone like Budweiser bought it :-{ ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-09-10          135024

Just had some Sierra Pale Ale today - very nice. Anyone ever hear of Schmidicts (not sure of spelling). Anyway I have a keg on order after I tasted it at a local restaurant. I hope they don't mistake it for Schmidts! ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
ScooterMagee

2006-09-11          135039

My daughter became a fan of Smithwicks (aka Smiticks) about 2-years ago when she was on assignment in Ireland for PayPal. It’s difficult to find around these parts, but I finally had the opportunity to try it last year, ...very tasty. ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-09-11          135044

Scooter, thanks for the correct name. No wonder I was unable to find it on the web! I also found this on the web "Smithwicks (pronounced Smiddicks by those in the know)" ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-11          135082

If I'm correct, Smithwicks is imported by Guiness. Good beer, good product line

: )

For those of you who like Belgian-style brewes, I highly recommend Allagash (see the link), my favorite American brewed beer.

Link:   

Click Here

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-11          135087

Well DS,

You finally struck a good beer note. I went to the web site and I hope I do not have to drive to Maine to get a barrel. I was in Germany for 2 years and you only get good beer out of a wooden barrel. Dark or light. Each small town and I do mean small brew their own beer and the bottles have been in the town for sometimes 100 years. They look alot like a the bottles on the web site. ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
Billy

2006-09-11          135091

Thanks but I'll stick with Milwaukee's Best Light. At 10 bucks a case, you can't beat it. ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-11          135096

Billy

That is what we are reduced to, I drink bush. ....

Blue Moon Beer

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-12          135103

$10 a case.. can they still legally call it beer? Does it even come within a sniffing distance of a barley malt or it's all rice?

A good full-bodied beer is a meal in itself.

Not to be outdone, our Canadian brothers brew this evil concoction called Unibrew. It tops out at 10 - 11% and only comes in a 1 Qt bottle so you gotta finish it if you open it. NOTHING light about this beer. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login