Go Bottom Go Bottom

Have a safe labor day everyone

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-01          133908

Just wanted to wish all my fellow tractor lovers a safe and sane Labor Day holiday weekend. Me? I'll be writing code all weekend for a project that doesn't have a chance of being delivered on time :( Anyone else have to work?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-01          133911

Labor Day.

I went to Costco today to get some good stuff to throw on the 'Q over the weekend.

They had all the Christmas stuff out already. Santa's, wrapping paper, toy displays, manger scenes, fake trees, the whole works.

On Labor Day ???? ....

View my Photos
Chief

2006-09-02          133912

Ken, Mark,

Thanks for the good wishes for the long weekend. You guys enjoy and be safe as well. Seems like every year the Christmas stuff comes out earlier and earlier. Kinda takes the sincerity and meaning out of it...........what little is left these days. I for one plan to put LOTS of miles on my ATV and do some fishin'. Got a pond FULL of angry catfish and bass! ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-09-02          133916

Christmas stuff on Labor Day? That's just plain nuts. We haven't even left for our summer vacation yet. ....

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-02          133919

Well it's Saturday and I'm at work. Gotta keep my productivity up - the folks on welfare (that includes our union employees) depend on me... ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login