Go Bottom Go Bottom

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-13          164020

OK guys here is the college for some of us. It is both funny and sad that there are those who fall for such. How do you just say...ole EW.

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-14          164032

That's pretty funny. It's unfortunate that so many in Nigeria think that this is an acceptable way to make a living. ....

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
Murf

2009-07-14          164036

Huh, so my sponsoring Jeff by paying his tuition and claiming it as a tax write off against the $50 million dollars I just won in the Nigerian State Lottery won't work?

I hope I can get a hold of my attorney Sir Joe Smith, Esq. to stop the cheque to Jeff before he goes to Western Union to cash it.

And I was counting on the cash from the 'extra' few hundred grand I had the lawyer add onto the cheque too. Oh well. LOL

Best of luck. ....

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
kthompson

2009-07-15          164090

With your help I think we have figured out the US government's hope on stimulus payback and how to afford all their pipe dreams... ....

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
earthwrks

2009-07-16          164098

Disclaimer: The following event is true--and sad--and is no reflection on me (I wanted to kick his arse when his now-ex-wife told me.

My 20-year-old sort of "adopted" son and former helper answered one of those Nigerian Million Dollar Lottery emails and sent their last $1,000 to cover "insurance". Mind you they were about to lose both of their brand new cars for non-payment. Just before he was to send another $1000 from a credit card cash advance she found out. Shortly there after she left him. I feel bad for them both---I hope he gets his head out of his...

Kenny, isn't the Nigerian college an annex of U of SC at Hoerey County? (I can't spell Hoerrie, but I'm sure the yocals can't eder. yuck yuck) ....

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
kthompson

2009-07-16          164101

EW, I understand it is an outreach of the Michigan Economic Board.
Had it been ours’ the emails would have read much different.
Your late great uncle recently died and left you 2 acres of prime swamp land. Sadly it was lost to back taxes. I bought it and am offering you the opportunity to repay my cost (plus a small profit as defined by the US guberment) for your family land which meant so much to your uncle Vinnie. He enjoyed sitting on the porch playing his fiddle, swatting skitters, drinking white lighting, throw fish heads to the gators. Your cousin is looking forward to you claiming your rightful passions and passions; saying you will make a great daddy for your youngins.

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
Murf

2009-07-16          164110

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthompson | view 164101
Your late great uncle recently died and left you 2 acres of prime swamp land. Sadly it was lost to back taxes. I bought it and am offering you the opportunity to repay my cost (plus a small profit as defined by the US guberment) for your family land which meant so much to your uncle Vinnie. He enjoyed sitting on the porch playing his fiddle, swatting skitters, drinking white lighting, throw fish heads to the gators. Your cousin is looking forward to you claiming your rightful passions and passions; saying you will make a great daddy for your youngins.

As the famed comedian puts it so well.......

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!

Best of luck.

PS, say 'hey' to Goober for me. ....

Those foreign emails

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-16          164113

I had kept it secret till now but I won 150 million worth of British pound in a lottey that I didn't even enter, I turned it down being I'm already a multi millionaire.
Just yesterday I was on a ladder, paintbrush in hand, blankety blank cell phone rings, I fumble around getting the phone out of my pocket, some yoyo tells me I'm an instant winner of a thousand dollar Wally World shopping spree. I asked the kid if he thoyght I really was dumb enough to believe that and where did you get my cell number? He hung up.
Ok, now if you guys are dumb enough to believe that I really am a multi millonaire, then you'll believe anything. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login