Go Bottom Go Bottom

Winter Never Ends

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-05-26          153970

Dear friends,

Here we go again. Memorial Day weekend, and the National Weather Service has issued the following warning.

...FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM CDT TUESDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAND FORKS HAS ISSUED A FREEZE WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM CDT TUESDAY.

HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING OVER THE FORECAST AREA WILL RESULT IN VERY COLD OVERNIGHT LOWS IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOW 30S. BASED ON THESE PROJECTED OVERNIGHT LOWS A FREEZING WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE ABOVE LOCATIONS.

A FREEZE WARNING MEANS SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE IMMINENT OR HIGHLY LIKELY. THESE CONDITIONS WILL KILL CROPS AND OTHER SENSITIVE VEGETATION.

Joel

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Winter Never Ends

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-05-26          153974

It's not much better here, the tree buds are popping but the weather has been more winter-like than spring-like. ....

Winter Never Ends

View my Photos
yooperpete

2008-05-27          153983

We had some great weather over the weekend being in the high 70's and getting into the low 80's. We have a freeze warning for the next couple of mornings possibly getting in the low 30's/high 20's. The high today is supposed to be in the high 50's. ....

Winter Never Ends

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-05-27          153987

Know what you mean. This past Saturday it did not hardly break 70. Overcast and a strong wind from your guys area. The nights were in the low 50's. Then this week they say will be hot..

Now, please don't throw anything. We had the later killder freeze last year, Easter Sunday Morning. Most important, corn was up high enough most was killed. Our hot is not two days and the humidity is normally very high for that time. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login