Go Bottom Go Bottom

Memorial Day

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-24          142429

Realize many here have served their country in their armed forces. Some of you have lost a parent, a sibling or a child or good friend. Thank you for what you have given and done. You deserve more. May God Bless you. kt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Memorial Day

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-25          142448

Semper Fi and may God continue to bless us. ....

Memorial Day

View my Photos
kwschumm

2007-05-25          142449

Yes, thanks to all the veterans who have sacrificed much (some giving all) to preserve the freedoms we enjoy today. Everyone have a safe Memorial day weekend! ....

Memorial Day

View my Photos
crunch

2007-05-25          142464

Yes, I appreciate all who have defended our freedom. I often think of the ones we don't know because they gave their life for us. ....

Memorial Day

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-26          142469

The Mrs. and I took flowers to the graves of our loved ones Friday afternoon. We're fortunate to have people, some paid some not who take excellent care of our cemeteries, they were all groomed to perfection. The American Legion people were there putting flags on the graves of all fallen militay, and puting up the "Avenue of the Flags". Sure makes us think of the freedoms we enjoy and those who gave it all to protect it. They can't help but be in Gods arms. Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login