Go Bottom Go Bottom

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
dklopfenstein
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-12-22          102763

Question for everyone out there...
Do any of you have a similar situation? When my wife sees me going on-line, she jokes about me talking to all my "tractor buddies"... (She really does not care at all, but she just doesn't understand how I can continue to read about tractors almost every night.) I am amazed how I have gotten to know many of your personalities without ever even meeting you. Thanks for all the information and humor. Merry Christmas everyone!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
Archdean
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-22          102766

Here it is refereed to as "TRACTORING"!! Bless her heart! ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-23          102767

Tractors just seem to bring out the best in most folks.

My wife has ceased to question how it works....But maybe I should spend as much time on one as I do writing and talking about them.

Merry Christmas to all my tractor buddies. ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
oneace

2004-12-23          102787

Mine does not understand how I can be in the shop 10 to 12 hours a day working on them and then come how and read and talk about them.

What can I say it beats watching TV.

Happy Holidays to you all
Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa
what ever your faith may be.
Happy New Year and be safe. ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
beagle

2004-12-23          102789

Mine seems to understand that we are all somehow younger than we really are when we are "tractoring". This isn't too much different to her than the kids where with their Hotwheels and Legos. I'd like to think that in some ways it's the same, but somehow different. She may be more right than me on this one.

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to all us kids,
The Beagles ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
kubotachick
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-12-23          102797

same with being in the office, i'm here and the insurance agent here says "wouldn't you rather be looking at an insurance site or something?" pffff...those stuffy old farts. If you don't do it you don't understand i guess. They don't understand i'm just here for the winter, i have office work. At least i can kind of talk about tractors at work now... ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2004-12-23          102837

This is Ncrunch's dogter. Mama C complains about the tractor nerds too (jokingly). Haf a nice night.

-the Dogter ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
Iowafun

2005-01-03          103359

My wife gets a kick out of it. But she knows how I am about machines, tractors, etc. I even cut a deal with her uncle to buy his 1948 D4 CAT dozer shortly after I met her. Now if I can only get him to actually part with it... I don't need in any project sense, but I do need it!!

Things that make you go ooh! ....

Tractor Buddies

View my Photos
Deerester

2005-01-19          104528

Have the same problem. When she see's me on here she calls me Johnny Joe Tractor. Normally I think nothing of it until she makes the 3rd or 4th pass and says hey Johnny Joe Tractor. This is when I get EVIL thoughts involving the back hoe and several bags of lime. Then she asks me what im smiling about. At this time I usually throw some money at her and this makes her go away for a few hours. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login