Go Bottom Go Bottom

TRACTOR PRICES

View my Photos
nissan197
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-11-20          119578

ARE TRACTOR DEALERS TRYING TO GET RID OF INVENTORY AT THE END OF THE YEAR TO MAKE ROOM FOR 06 MODELS? DOES IT ALL DEPEND ON DEMAND. I FIGURED IF I WAIT TILL AROUND NOW TO PURCHASE A TRACTOR I COULD GET A BETTER DEAL. AM I DREAMING AND THAT ONLY WORKS WITH VEHICLES? REALLY LIKE A NH TC29HST W/FEL - 19,545 OR TC33HST W/FEL - 20,100. LITTLE STEEP FOR ME COMPARED TO A KIOTI CK30HST W/FEL FOR 16,000. THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST TRACTOR. THOUGHTS?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TRACTOR PRICES

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-11-20          119579

Tractors don't have model years like cars and trucks. It may be better to buy during the off season when sales are slower. Myself, I'd just buy when the equipment is needed and negotiate the best deal possible with a good dealer. A good price from a bad dealer is not something I would consider. ....

TRACTOR PRICES

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-11-20          119587

Ken is right the dead or winter tends to be the lowest. The NH prices seem high compared to here. I could get a TC45 for the same prices. I don't think you could go far wrong with the Kioti and $4000 in the bank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login