Go Bottom Go Bottom

How is Kubota s financing for the BX 24

View my Photos
cub1812owner
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-06          141837

Hi. We curently own a 1986 Cub Cadet 1812 that has close to 1200 hours on it. the tractor is runny great, still in the condition my dad bought it back in 86, but we decided that we would like to get something a little bigger and brand new. We aquired my granpa's property (who is our neighbor)becuase he died back in 2003 and so we have been mowering and maintaining close to 4 acres of hilly land for the past 3 years.

We like the BX 24 and we would get the 60 inch deck to go with it. The only problem is that it will cost over 17 grand to get it. I was wondering how is Kubota's financing for the BX 24? Do they offer monthly payments, ETC?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-06          141845

All the big tractor companies offer financing. Somewhere I heard that Kubota was offering 0% rates, but don't get too excited about that without checking with your dealer first. ....

View my Photos
cub1812owner
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-06          141849

Well i just sent my dealer an email about their financing programs hopefully they will get back to me soon ....

View my Photos
Billy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-06          141854

The link below should answer part of your questions. Just remember, the longer you finance the higher the interest rate. ....

Link:   Installment Loan Rates

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login