Go Bottom Go Bottom

kioti dk55 or dk65

View my Photos
kully560
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-09          70659

hey how good are these kioti I am looking at the dk 55 or dk65 just not sure about kioti look nice pleses help thanks ps thinking about kubota m4900 or m5700 and jd 5320 but kioti has better prices and more standard equitment

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

kioti dk55 or dk65

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-09          70661

I can not speak personalbly about owning one but I did look hard at them. The are one of the few companies that make all the components to the small tractors. The only engine that they buy from someone else is the Perkins for the large tractor.
They were number 3 in compact sales last year.
From discussion with a couple of dealers I gathered that the DK line has been pretty strong. One dealer said he had sold 40-50 per year of the DK and had not seen one back at all.
If you look at the comments on the tractors on problems on the board you would not think that they sold very many.
Other options in that HP rang in a small frame tractor are the Kubota GL5010 or the McCormick GX50. ....

kioti dk55 or dk65

View my Photos
DK35vince
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-09          70665

The Kioti DK's are very nice tractors and I recommend them.
I have had my DK 35 for a couple years now and love it.
The tractor works great and has been completely problem free.
I have the Kioti KL 1450 loader and the bucket roll back power could be stronger but overall I have been very happy with this tractor.

kioti dk55 or dk65

View my Photos
moosefishing
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-09          70666

Sir;
I have been selling the Kioti Tractor for almost 15 years now. I saw the insides of the FIRST engine about 6 weeks ago. It was one of two machines I had sold to a coustomer who owns and opperates a rental store. The tractor is almost 6 years old, rents out about 150 days a year and I would guess that it has never had an easy work day. That is one engine in about 450! Yes, I have had to replace a head on 3 other units. This was due to little or no prevenatative manentance. (the radatior was full of grass)
I do not knot what all you are planing to do with the 55 or 65....that sure sounds like too much tractor for 10 acres. Might I sugest a smaller machine?. This is America and the prevaling attitude here in Texas is as follows; IF ONE ASPRIN IS GOOD, THEN 5 OF THEM SHOULD BE 5 TIMES BETTER.
Kioti makes a good product, and Kioti works hard at dealer support which translates to keeping the retail coustomer happy.
Rember this- Friends do not let friends drive green tractors! ....

kioti dk55 or dk65

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-12-09          70668

moose, you sound positively green with envy! ....

kioti dk55 or dk65

View my Photos
moosefishing

2003-12-09          70673

Green with envy???? Humm, I'll have to think of a real smart answer for that!!! How about this --- NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE WHEN A KIOTI IS CHASING IT.
All jokes aside now, Deere makes a good product. Green paint demands and recieves a higher price. Kioti is just as good, maby better, for a lot less $$$$. If there were an American made tractor, I would have them on my lot. By American made, I mean American steel,labor, rubber, plastic, electronics, bla,bla,bla. If only putting them together here in the states makes them "MADE IN AMERICA", then the Kioti is made here in the good ole U.S.A. also.
I'm getting on my soapbox now. Have a good day. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login