Go Bottom Go Bottom

Quick Hitch for use with Landpride 3584 mower

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-05-10          85667

The quotation marks in your original thread kept me from replying so I started a new one.

Here's a Landpride quick hitch that has an adjustable top link hook. It may work for you.

Link:   Landpride quick hitch

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-05-10          85669

I was also having trouble responding to the original message. The original quick-hitch has some adjustment but not as much as the land pride. You could make a new "C" shaped hook giving more adjustment if you can't return it. ....

View my Photos
Billy

2004-05-10          85671

Yeah, I have two.

One, get some telescoping draft links Two, get the Pat's Easy Change System. Either way, you're gonna have to hook up the top link yourself. The good thing is, it'll work on any implement. ....

View my Photos
Redman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-05-16          86152

I got the Pat's Easy Change system and it installed very easily. It works on the rotary groomer, today I will try with the LP3584 mower. Thanks.

Redman ....

View my Photos
bmocad

2004-05-16          86174

There is one thing I have trouble with on this board.
How do you change the subject?
Like changeing to a subject like OLD PLOWs ? ....

View my Photos
Redman

2004-05-17          86201

I tried the Pats Easy Hitch on my LP3584 yesterday. All went well until the nut came off the bolt holding the top link together. The the top bar came crashing down on the "tie rod" that holds the Easy Hitch arms at a constant width, breaking it and sending it through the mower. This then put a stress on the right hitch, loosening it and losing the spacer. Not a pretty sight. Does anyone know an easy way to re-create the "tie rod"?
Redman ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2004-05-17          86209

bmocad

If you want to start a new subject, click the icon at the upper right of the screen that says "jump to board". A screen cascades down with various subjects. Tractor attachments/implements 3ph would seem appropriate for talking about "old plows".

Once you've hit that category another screen pops up. Just above the chart heading is Post a New Message ....... If you hit that, you will get to start a new message.

I would enjoy talking about "old Plows". I have a single bottom for my CUT and a 3 bottom left over from farming days with my dad. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-05-19          86414

What kinda price are we talkin about for a quick hitch system? They dont look too complicated to make? Has anyone here made one? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login