Go Bottom Go Bottom

Smile for the day Ole and Swen and others

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-12-15          191637

Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.

I saw very little of my wife over the weekend and was pondering her absence when I came across this one....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-12-16          191652

Ole is a wise man Dennis. ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2014-12-16          191654

Ole and Lena were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. All of their friends were there, including Ole's best man from the wedding.....Sven.

Sven searched the house over looking for Ole, but he couldn't seem to find him, so he asked Lena where Ole might be.

Lena says to Sven, "Go up on the top floor and look out the nouth window, you'll see him sitting on dat dere big rock out in the pasture".

Sure enough, there he was, sitting on dat big rock, holding his face in hands. So, Sven makes the trip out to the pasture to visit with Ole. "Ole, vat are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside celebrating with your wife and friends?"

Ole replies, "Sven you were my best man at the wedding. You remember when Lena and I got into dat big fight on our wedding night and I threatened to kill her? You talked me out of doing it! Well just think, Sven......had you let me go through with it, I'd be getting out of jail 'bout now."

Joel ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2014-12-17          191657

My Swedish grandparents were Carl and Elsie and were much like Lena and Swen. Carl was adamant that women's suffrage was a crime against humanity :( I chuckled to myself when he would tell me this as a college kid, hmmmm now I wonder at his wisdom !!! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login