Go Bottom Go Bottom

New 2 cylinder toy

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-11          169918

1st road bike I've ever owned always had on/off road for enduros and trail and just plain old stump jumping.

This has taken a fair amount of cleaning and maintenance. It was very dirty took lots of time detailing. Been working on fuel system for a month sorting out.

Got one heck of a deal on it. Probably won't pull a stump so not sure what good it is but it might have a good use for something.

Picture #12

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New 2 cylinder toy

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-11          169921

It may have been dirty once but it's sure pretty now. Good Job, now go out and have some fun :) ....

New 2 cylinder toy

View my Photos
kthompson

2010-04-12          169942

Looking at the color, is that a New Holland?
It does look good. So does the trailer load of firewood.

Just wondering, how long is long distance shooting? What kind of caliber?

Here long range is 200 yards which I know you probably consider iron sight shooting possibly even handgun. ....

New 2 cylinder toy

View my Photos
harvey

2010-04-15          170036

Its a nicer blue than the NH.

Typically use AR out to 250. 22-250 out to 300. 308 varmint 400-500. BUT it hard here to get distance without shooting across a valley which usually has a road in the bottom of it. That's illegeal here and I'm a honorable ciizen most of the time.

The XP100 7mmbr is a good 200 yard gun.

I just do not have enough time to shoot and stay really proficient. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login