Go Bottom Go Bottom

to my friends

View my Photos
SG8NUC
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-12-13          137950

To My Liberal Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low- stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

To My Conservative Friends:

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

to my friends

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-12-13          137951

A VERY merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and yours as well! ....

to my friends

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-12-13          137952

SG: I'd like to return the greeting but not sure as I dunno where YOU stand :)

to my friends

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-12-13          137953

EW,

For those in the cheap seats the first part was an attempt a humor. The second part is from the heart.

Chief figured it out, smartest man I know. ....

to my friends

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-12-13          137954

Yes, Merry Christmas to all. At first it kind of reminded me of the old salesmans motto, "If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance then baffel them with Bull----". Frank. ....

to my friends

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-12-13          137958

SG: Speaking FROM the cheap seats, MY reply was sarcasm, and that was from the heart. tehehehe!

Now gimme that hug I've been after you about, you ol' lug.
Put the mistletoe down though, homey don't do dat.

On a serious note though reading the first disertation/disclaimer it reminded me of being home during this time and listening to the news reports about how the 250,000-plus Arabs in a neighboring city called Dearborn, Michigan YES THE Dearborn --birthplace of the Model T and A Ford-- balking and demonsrating in the streets that they wanted no part of Christmas and demanded anything holidayish be removed from City property to PROTECT their freakin' civil rights as Muslims! And the City gave in---or be sued!

Makes me glad, proud, and relieved to be a Rankee now living in the bastion of redneckdom (Rankee: one part redneck, 10 parts yankee). ....

to my friends

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-12-13          137960

EW,

you are the best nuttin but hugs and kisses. Muslims are a sore spot with me. Until we are commited and they believe that we will wipe them out like the Japaneese and the Germans they will not change. This country should stand by its founding ideas. Now look at this you got me on a rant. All I wanted to do was deliver a Christmas greeting. ....

to my friends

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-12-14          137987

SG,
Thank you and Merry Christmas to each also.

EW, worrying about you. First, all them circles and now needing all those hugs. Might be your condition is curable, not sure. ....

to my friends

View my Photos
Murf

2006-12-14          137989

This isn't a particularly joyous year for me personally, but from the bottom of my heart, I wish a very safe & merry Christmas to all my 'other' family here at TractorPoint.

May the spirit of the season fill each of you with happiness.

To those serving the cause of freedom and liberty I say "Semper Fi" and may the good Lord deliver safe out of harms way to your loved ones.

A happy New Year to all, may it be better than the last!!!

Best of luck. ....

to my friends

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-12-14          137992

Kenny, the "hug" is so that I don't lose my balance from "driving in circles". I know this is different than in you part of the world, but that's it's because it's "bee-ah" induced and usually ends "I-i-i lu-u-u-u-v you, man. Buut choo can't have my bee-ah" :)

Makes sense now, don'it? (man, I'm even starting to write like a redneck) ....

to my friends

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-12-14          137993

EW,

welcome aboard

Murf,

You may not have had a good year but you have brighten up my year. Thanks for the concern for my son in Bagdad. ....

to my friends

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-12-14          137994

Aboard, as in, "This is all ya git fer leavin' yer damnyankee-ness roots b'hind"? Well, that, and a FREE "handicap parking" mirror hang-tag, like everyone else he-ah.

Fair ee-nuf! I'll take whadIkin git.

Had to laugh; a friend's sister I've met down he-ah told me I would git more werk if I spoke with a accent---but I do, I do! It just ain't a southern one (yet?). Oh gaawd! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login