Go Bottom Go Bottom

Easter Good Friday and todays world

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-25          194794

I pray each of you and your family have a Blessed Easter and are able to reflect on the true reason of Good Friday and Easter. To me it is not the quickest thinking on why "Good Friday" is called that so think carefully. For me it is a good time to think on my blessings and I count TP in there.

Some and maybe more than we think of what we see today is caused by our news outlets today or at least reported more so than in just few years back. There have always and will be evil acts as long as man is left to do his own freedom.

It has made if difficult to feel safe to reach out to help some who are fleeing war and at same time taking care of your family and country to keep it safe. We live in troubling times. We each can and do make a difference, even as we try to help others with advice and suggestion. Over the years have seen great support given here to the passing of a TP friend, their injury or loss of job. That can mean much more than we often realize. Yesterday had friend to call me who has problem with low confidence. Today I remember at times a pain in the side and others times a big help for me Jeff Ordway. So often the advice or support even in such as a tractor repair may mean more to anyone than we may think. Keep up the great work, I am thankful for each of you. There are some great ones here and many others that have passed through. God Bless you all, Kenneth

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-25          194798

Indeed Kenny, a good time to reflect on our blessings and losses both.

Yes, oil' Jeff was a character, smart beyond his years but a troubled soul who had more than his share of setbacks in life. I had offered him some work on contracts I had but I suspect he was still too stung from his post-Katrina experiences to chance it. Too bad, I bet he was a heck of a worker.

To all my friends here, a very happy Easter.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2016-03-27          194811

Happy Easter to all. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2016-03-28          194819

Murf it is hard if possible at all to help someone who does not want to accept it. We all have Jeffs to cross out paths in this life and maybe at times we are the Jeffs.

On much lighter note there have been many here over the years that have given me much help and it never hurts to say again, thank you. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login