Go Bottom Go Bottom

Second American Revolution Video

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-04-10          161907

For the most part this youtube video sums up the issues.

Link:   Thomas Paine Speaks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-04-10          161909

Kwschuum,

I agree with most of what the man had to say, with the exception of only a few topic items.

The most alarming to me was his call to put an end to the electoral college. For Shame! Apparently he wants the two coasts to dictate policy to the rest of the nation. No Sir....I don't like that idea one bit.

I don't like his call for term limits on every member of Congress. We already have term limits.......it's called "ELECTION". Now if we could just get our fellow American to exercise their rightful powers, we'd all be better off.

The balance of his message brought a smile to my face, and I thank you for passing this along.

Joel ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2009-04-10          161910

Initially abolition of the electoral college rubbed me the wrong way too. But one advantage of getting rid of it would be that it would make it more difficult for politicians to game the system for their advantage. Witness the current administrations attempt to seize control of the census.

Regarding term limits, both sides have their points, but I have concluded that career politicians for the most part simply don't put the country first. We need people that are in awe of their responsibility and in touch with their constituents back home. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login