Go Bottom Go Bottom

WHAT A SWEET LADY

View my Photos
mobilus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-09-19          145856

This content has been deleted. Not because I disagree with it, but because it just starts a he said she said tirade that I have no use for. Sorry about that, we all know how sweet she is or is not. And we do know we won't be seeing any of her on a tractor seat.

We need to keep on Tractors ;-)

For now if you feel the urge to get into this type of thing please post it on Barrelpoint.com instead!

Dennis
Tractorpoint.com

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

WHAT A SWEET LADY

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-09-19          145859

Although topics stray around here, and sometimes arguments start and heat up, we generally try to not be too inflammatory. Political and religious topics are best kept to a minimum since there are plenty of online forums that feed that need. Many here share your views, but we really should try to get back to tractor discussions. We're trying to build the forum and not drive folks away with too many off-topic debates. These kinds of debates have driven off a few contributing members. ....

WHAT A SWEET LADY

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-09-19          145866

This thread has been closed. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login