Go Bottom Go Bottom

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-23          123318

Did anyone hear Bush's speech today? And the interruption by the lady from Iraq? "President George Bush, you freed 27 million people. I had 10 members of my family lost under Saddam Hussein. No one should criticise your administration! You freed 27 million people!" It was lengthy and quite a compliment.

Now, if we just go into Iran and clean that mess up we'll have the entire mid-east ready for a complete makeover. Lets turn the mid-east into a resort area! Lots of sand, a little water, and I am ready for a pina colada!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
DeTwang
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-01-23          123326

No, I saw coverage of the news on ABC, and NBC earlier today....mentioned the speech but no mention fo such an interruption...What a shocker! ....

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-23          123331

The Washington Post just said "feisty personalities such as an Iraqi American woman who praised Bush's foreign policy yet seemed reluctant to give up the microphone to hear his response." Not a very accurate description of her message.

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-01-23          123333

In the same forum, when Bush was asked about Brokeback Mountain the AP reported that "Asked his opinion of the movie Brokeback Mountain, President Bush hemmed and hawed." I would have hemmed and hawed also!! ....

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
dsg

2006-01-24          123416

Why can't the media be informative of everthing, Not just thier take or view. I'm so dam mad at the media and politics. YES I'm pointless & Hostile:)

David ....

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-01-24          123419

Fox news will get you closer to the truth. ....

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-01-24          123426

I second the comment on Fox News. Best reason I have found for cable. They showed both this morning with no interuption.

If you have not heard the lady from Iraq, you need to find it. It will make you appreciate our county. God Bless our soliders!
kt ....

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
agriman

2006-01-24          123437

I couldn't agree more! Great idea for Iran. Mix me a Jim an Coke an I'll meet you there.

I'm also sick of this Anti war, Anti Bush BULL by the left which is nothing more than their way of trying to get back the White House by discrediting Bush and what he has done.

At least he has the balls to stand up an fight for what America is all about an we know he's using this right head if you know what I mean.

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
DeTwang

2006-01-25          123443

When they asked him about brokebutt mountain, he should have said..."Isn't that that cowpoke movie?"..or how about..."Haven't seen it, but I heard the good guy gets it in the end!"

FInally saw that interruption by the iraqi woman...on FOX news by the way....would be nice if the network news would just give us 'everything' and let us make up our own minds....I'm tired of the media and hollywood thinking that the majority of the public is too stupid to process information for ourselves... ....

Bush at Kansas U

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-01-26          123548

That's all nice and good about freeing all them iraqis, but does anyone pay attention at all to the fact that American soldiers are being procecuted and sent to jail for treating the terrorist scum the way they should be treated? Apparently Bush is all too happy to see those soldiers sent to jail while the militant clerics who have just yesterday fought the American military are forming the new iraqi government. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login