Go Bottom Go Bottom

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-07          147888

Here is the latest addition to our Avatars!

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-11-07          147890

Dennis; That's gotta be EW's picture, only I had imagined less hair and possibly fewer teeth. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-07          147892

Hardwood,

As articulate as EW is, I don't think he is photogenic. The Avatar he has is one I made up for him. He has no pictures in his album. With all the project work he has done I am sure we could all benefit from some of his photos :)

Perhaps HW has hit upon something here!

I am jis saying is all.... ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-11-07          147897

EW probably is capable of the picture being posted but I have none for two different reason...the ability to do so. Funny how we can be so capable with computers in one area and have no idea on another. kt ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-11-07          147899

And just after closing this I see the other thread on the very subject. "Ask, and you shall be given." kt ....

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-11-07          147901

Kthompson: I had a few pictures posted a couple weeks ago, but took them down, they weren't very good or very current. I'm in the same boat with you, I have to have a son or daughter do the picture posting for me. They are all busy with their lives and don't come around as often as we would like, but with Thanksgiving just around the corner they WILL smell their Mom's cooking and all show up so I'll try again to post some better pictures then. After my crack about EW's picture I'd better "Get outa Dodge" for a few days, we will be back in a couple days. Frank. ....

View my Photos
mobilus

2007-11-07          147902

Thanks, Dennis! That is really a pretty good representation of me. Besides a career as an F-16 mechanic, I'm still teaching future mechanics. And since I've retired from active duty, the mustache and goatee are a must...twenty years of having to shave makes you a little rebellious. Besides, there is always something at my place that needs "fixin'." ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login