Go Bottom Go Bottom

Compact Tractor Guide

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-24          128195

For individuals who are looking for a new tractor and want to know how to evaluate what they need, there is an article in Compact Equipment magazine this month. Attached is the link to the article. I can scan it next month if someone needs it after that.

Link:   Compact Tractor Article from Compact Equipment Magazine.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Compact Tractor Guide

View my Photos
kyvette
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-26          128385

I receive this magazine at the office and would recommend it for compact tractor owners. My subscription was free, I don't know if everyone can qualify for a free subscription. It has a lot of toys for the big boys. ....

Compact Tractor Guide

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-04-28          128502

I dunno, a magazine that plays to my desires? It's like Playboy but for us middle-aged folks. Oh yeah baby...look at those loader cylinders! Did you see the size of that bush hog? etc etc ....

Compact Tractor Guide

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-04-28          128520

I've been a subscriber for years to CE. It's a good mag but it's more slanted toward the small excavating/landscaper business owner/operator but even more so toward the rental industry. That said it's very comprehensive and informative. The subscription is free to business owners; not sure about others though (I think the mag is available online too to anyone). ....

Compact Tractor Guide

View my Photos
Peters

2006-04-28          128524

I agree with earthwks Compact Equipment is generally more for contractors and rental. This was the first issue that had I have see that had info more for the TP set, thus I posted links. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login