Go Bottom Go Bottom

TN75D Hydraulic Pump Issues

View my Photos
texgyrene
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-06-13          198527

My lone New Holland tractor dealer in this area seems to believe my hydraulic pump seals are leaking. The man is so far behind and loaded with work that it will be at least a month before they can effect repairs. Is this a tough job to handle?Is access to the pump for pulling and replacing it difficult?My TN75D is a 2003 model. The pump operates my FEL and 3 point setup.I have a cab on this machine also. I am not afraid to tackle this myself if the cab does not have to come off to fix this problem. Any advice anyone can offer would be appreciated! Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-06-13          198529

The pumps, there's two of them, are on the right side of the engine towards the front. The front pump is the one that operated the 3pth and FEL.

They aren't very difficult to remove, but resealing them isn't beginner DIY project.

If the tractor is an '03 it's out of warranty so your on the hook for costs anyways, phone the other dealers in the area and see if anyone else has any time in their schedule.

i can't believe in this day any shop would tell a customer that it will be a month++ to effect a simple repair like that.

For a properly equipped shop and a tech who knows what they're doing I doubt it would take 2 hours to do the job.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
texgyrene

2019-06-14          198534

Murf- Thanks for the reply. I'm searching for a manual on the net to try to fix this hydraulic problem. My operator manual has zero repair info in it. I live in central Texas in a small town and I see more Deere tractors than I do NH tractors and hence, no NH shops. Again, thanks for the reply. Hey, how about those Raptors! It was an exciting game. ....

View my Photos
texgyrene

2019-06-25          198575

I need advice on what manual to buy that shows pictures and instructions to remove and install the high pressure hydraulic pump on my 2003 New Holland TN75D. I am told that the Section 4 manual is the one to buy, as it covers the high pressure hydraulics. Can someone reply with the correct manual to purchase as there supposedly is a more comprehensive manual that covers
both low pressure and high pressure hydraulics in that particular manual? Any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-07-19          198618

Hope by now your pump has been repaired. But do a search on the internet and you should find the manual you need. Normally they are described very well. ....

View my Photos
texgyrene

2019-07-20          198629

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login