Go Bottom Go Bottom

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
cooleydd
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-05-22          55395

Can someone give me an idea on how much the Rezloh cutting edge would cost for a 60" loader bucket.

Has anyone used one and if so what do you think.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
JackHerr

2003-05-23          55436

Check with your Case or New Holland dealer. It is pricey, but it has some advantages. It was designed for skid steer loaders, backhoes, and wheel loaders. Therefore it will be too heavy for compact tractor loaders. Also, your loader bucket will need to have the proper hole spacing on the base bucket edge. ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
Maynard

2003-05-28          55843

I called to price one today and was told $525 for a 63" er. The saleman said it's guaranteed not to break or they'll replace it free. I'm going to drive to town tomorrow to check it out. The tooth bar sells for about $200. But I may fabricate my own after seeing one of the guys here that made his. ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
Maynard

2003-05-29          55920

As planned, I went to town today to look at a Cutting Edge. It comes in 3 pcs that "bolts" on the bucket. Which means that you'd have to drill holes in the bottom blade area of the bucket and bolt it on. When not in used, you'll have 1/2" holes every 6" across the blade area of the bucket. I decided that I didn't want to drill my new bucket so I'm prepared to fabricate and weld individual tooth on a 3/8" thick x 3" wide flat bar and then attach it with one bolt on each vertical ends of the bucket. ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
plots1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-05-29          55924

why would you want to take it off? two bolts doesn't sound very strong for much digging.and your still going to end up with holes in bucket on the ends. weld it in and forget it. no holes and plunty strong. ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
Don Cooley

2003-05-29          55928

Thanks for the information.

On my NH TC30 the bucket has a series of holes drilled across the bottom of the bucket toweard the leading edge. It is a Woods FEL and bucket. What are these holes for and why would not a tooth bar fit into these holes. ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
boatman

2003-05-29          55932

I am not familiar with a Rezloh cutting edge but I do have a New Holland cutting edge on my 7308 loader with a 60" Heavy Duty bucket. I can tell you it works beautifully. The HD bucket comes with a reinforced edge with seven holes already in place. The cutting edge bolts on with seven 1/2"x1 3/4"Plow bolts. I never take mine off (it is not in the way - and I would rather replace a worn-out blade than the bucket). The cutting edge is available from your New Holland Dealer. It comes in a kit:"Bolt On Reversible Blade Kit" that includes the blade,bolts and nuts. Note: the blade is reversible so that when and if you wear out one side you can turn it around and use the other side. Part #716426001 for the 60" model. Part #716427001 for the 68" model. There is a 72" model available but I don't have the part #. I believe the cost is $160-$180 (the Dealer included mine with the purchase of the TC30/7308). You should be able to adapt this blade to fit any comparable width bucket. It is very well made (nice machining). ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
plots1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-05-29          55934

Ya boatman is right if you need to replace it welding would result in replacing the bucket,(IF you ever wore it out) but i still think your going to need more than 2 bolts on it for strength. Sorry for last post, must of had a brain fart. ....

Rezloh Cutting Edge

View my Photos
Maynard

2003-05-29          55940

I bought a used bucket today and will weld individual tooth on and use it exclusively for scooping the rocks. I also plan to plasma cut "slots" in the bottom of the bucket to release the dirt but keep the rocks in the bucket. I'll post pics when I finish it. It may take a while, because it's low on my priority list. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login