Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ford 1310 FEL

View my Photos
kkocher13
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-01          163759

Does anybody know what loader will fit a 1984 4x4 ford 1310. I would like to get a FEL for the tractor and don't know what I could use. Also if somebody knows what loaders will fit, do they have any idea of what I might expect to pay for one?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Ford 1310 FEL

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-02          163766

Google "loader + tractor + front" and email your question to the makers. New they're $2-3000. Not easy to ship or install. ....

Ford 1310 FEL

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-02          163767

Auerbach has you on the right track, but would add the following;

Unless you're looking for a used loader, the estimate of price should be more in the $4,000 to $6,000 range.

It's not likely anyone is still making a 'custom' loader for your tractor still since it's now a discontinued model that's 25 years old, that is unless it just happens to have the exact same dimensions as a new model of something.

IMHO, you're best bet it to look around the tractor wrecking yards and see if you can find one on a scrapped tractor.

Best of luck. ....

Ford 1310 FEL

View my Photos
mrbackhoe

2009-08-06          164720

I agree with Murf. If you can find a small used loader from one of the "shortline" brands, they can probably get you the a new mounting kit to fit your tractor like a new one for a lot less money. I've looked at used compact tractors that are totally worn out, but the loader is so simple it's still in good shape. ....

Ford 1310 FEL

View my Photos
kkocher13

2010-11-18          175227

I found a used one for 2,500. Its a ford 770B which is an OEM piece. It in ok shape and probably needs some new hydraulic lines. I think 2,500 seems a little high. Has anybody else bought one of these and knows a fair price is? All parts and accessories are with it. So it will be a bolt on and go as long as it works. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login