Go Bottom Go Bottom

Tiller 3 point hitch setting

View my Photos
jamesthomas
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-05-24          183638

I have a Kubbota compact and tiller with a 3 point hitch set up. Last year it worked great. Ground finished off level and ready for planting. This year I must have set something up wrong because I have these rolls in my garden. The bottom set up is straight foreward but how do I determine the top setting? Could this be causing the roll. When I say roll I mean the ground doesn't level out. Its like running a dozier and moving the blade up and down causing a wash board. I have tried adjusting but so far nothing has corrected it. I used my disc to level every thing back out before I start again. Any help will do thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-05-24          183639

You can change the top-link length, but that may not be the answer. Try tilling shallower and moving the tractor slower. Sounds like the tiller digs in and bogs down, (pulling the rear of the tractor down), then lets go, and repeats the cycle. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-05-24          183640

Does your tractor have a "DRAFT" setting for it's lift? If so be doing what this sounds like. It will lift and lower the tiller depending on it's sensing system. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login