Go Bottom Go Bottom

Starting problems with compact tractor

View my Photos
barry1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-16          111129

Hello, I hop there is somebody to give me a good advise.
My Iseki TX 1500 (mitsubishi KE 75 engine) starts very bad.
When i'm lucky and he is starting then he's working fine.
But mostly the next morning the same story again won't start.I have changed the glow plugs and the battery. and also checked the engine compression (25 Bar)that's o.k. i think.I have checked the fuel lines and there is fuel comming out to the injector ,but with not very high pressure
it look like's.Or is this normal?When i keep my car and connect the battery to it i can start long enough to keep him running but it take's a few minuts.I hope to recieve a good tip Thanks allready!!!!!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-16          111131

Do you know for a fact that the glow plugs are working? ....

View my Photos
barry1

2005-05-16          111135

They are brand new!! , also when i did a preheating off 3 minuts i can feel they are warm.And i see 12 v on my multimeter when i turn the preheatswitch to the left.
Or do you know a better way to check it out.
Thanks allready!! ....

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-16          111136

Seems like they are working then. Has it always been a hard starter or is this a recent problem? ....

View my Photos
bmlekki

2005-05-16          111141

Bad Fuel??

Filter?

View my Photos
barry1

2005-05-17          111186

I have the Iseki for 2 month's now i don't know if he has a story for bad starting in the past.But i think more and more a iseki TX 1500 is not a very fast starter.Also here in Europe it's not extremly cold so that must be a benefit for this Iseki to start better than he does now.
I have heard that this iseki model with 2 cilinders must have a fast rotation for fire up the engine. ....

View my Photos
barry1

2005-05-17          111188

It's not the feul i think ,it's from our world leader in feul (Shell), it'must be a good quality of feul i think.
Also, when feul or filter are dirty or bad than is this engine not working properly all over the time i think.
Or do you think i'm wrong? ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2005-05-17          111190

Could you possibly have too small of a battery? Maybe you don't have enough cranking amps to spin it fast enough. The tip to this is when you jump it using your car battery it will start.

Another problem could be that the ignition key could be starting the tractor by turning the starter motor but first must go through several electrical interlocks(pto must be off to start, etc). The electrical interlocks and wiring may cause a voltage drop meaning that you are not getting 12 volts to the starter. If you are only getting 9-10 volts, the starter will not spin fast enough or even engage. My tractor did this until I got a tip from another guy on this forum that suggested adding a solenoid to the ignition system to make sure 12 volts goes directly to the starter.

Another cause could be an improper ground or loose connection somewhere. Make sure your battery cable connections are clean and tight. Do you have a volt meter where you can check voltages? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login