Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ebola why are we allowing Liberians into the US

View my Photos
minimac
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-10-12          191207

Since Ebola is so deadly with no cure and the number of travelers is so small. Why are we allowing anyone that has come from Sierra Leone or Liberia into the US at all.

Seems like anyone wishing to enter the US from those regions should be quarantined regardless of whether they are showing symptoms or not when they arrive.

This seems so painfully obvious why are we so slow to take effective control of this !!!!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
greyhorse
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-10-12          191208

With the terrorist groups willing to strap bombs around young children to kill our soldiers why would they be above trying to spread Ebola in the US through any and all means possible?

So hell yes barring this from entering the US should be the priority. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2014-10-13          191210

Or they could just go to Mexico and infect them and then thousands could come into our country with the leadership's blessing.

There is something amiss when our leadership does not worry about protecting our country and our secret service does not worry about protecting the leadership. kt

so what percentage will think of this when they vote in a few days??

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2014-10-13          191213

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthompson | view 191210
Or they could just go to Mexico and infect them and then thousands could come into our country......

Ken,

Great point that our borders are so heavily traveled -- legal and illegally -- that we are so vulnerable...

Dennis ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login