Go Bottom Go Bottom

Jinma Tractors

View my Photos
davef211b
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-01-25          75020

Does anyone know about the Jinma tractors from China? Are they any good ? the price is good for a new tractor and loader in the crate wher you pick it up at the dock and you assemble yourself.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Jinma Tractors

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-01-25          75022

They generally seem to be a good, basic tractor and a decent value for the money. Most people who own them like them but there have been a few horror stories arise from importation issues and/or the odd mechanical problem. Parts seem to be generally available but you probably should be able to do your own repairs because dealer support may be hard to come by. Don't expect the fit, finish, features and options you can get with a major brands though. For example, if you want R4 tires on your Jinma you can forget it unless you come up with some sort of aftermarket solution. ....

Jinma Tractors

View my Photos
lumber
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-01-25          75046

I'm in the Portland OR area and would be happy to show you my Jinma if you are close enough, or if you are in the area sometime. Mine was a crate tractor and I'm quite pleased with it. I bought tractor, loader and chipper.
As long as you buy through a dealer, you shouldn't have any problems. Buying direct and being your own importer is much riskier. Most self importers apparently end up spending more than they expected, and sometimes the frustration level is a little high. ....

Jinma Tractors

View my Photos
bjr2351

2004-02-08          76335

I was wondering if Jinma offers the newer style flat platform deck and moving shuttle shift transmission. I use the term moving shuttle shift because I have seen something about needing to come to a complete stop to use the shuttle shift. I also was curious if the Kama tractor was looked at when you where buying and what you thought of it?

I too would like a crate tractor to hold down cost. I need 30 hp. I don't want or need a FEL. but do need power steering and the flat deck and shuttle shift 4WD tractor. Tell me about the over all put together from the crate experience. bjr2351 ....

Jinma Tractors

View my Photos
Lenarguy

2004-02-08          76379

If you are looking for an open deck with a shuttle shift, you might want to look at the Lenar. I have heard a lot of setbacks in self-importing, if everything goes perfect it might be OK, but odds are against you and you have no control over the numerous problems that can occur. Is it worth it for one tractor? You can buy Jinma crate tractors from numerous dealers in the US. Best wishes in whatever you do!! ....

Link:   Lenar tractors

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login