Go Bottom Go Bottom

white-iseki compact tractor

View my Photos
ed
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-04-15          2917

does anyone out there have an opinion on a white-iseki model 2-32 diesel it's a 4cyl. has a 032QA loader. it's a 1986 with 1300 hrs. 4x4. the price is 8500. tractor seems to run very good. are these tractors any good. thanks ed

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Rod

1999-04-16          2935

I have a Iseki TL3200 4CYL 4X4 with loader.I have only had mine for about 3 weeks.It too runs and operates very well.At this time I can not give you a opinion yet reliabilty.I paid $6,000 for mine with 780hrs and a 6' tiller,I am not sure of the year (early 80s).Mine has the Isuzu engine.I have found that parts for the tractor are hard to find (very few sources)the engine seems not to be a problem for parts.Let's keep in touch if you decide to purchase the Iseki,so that we can share information and sources. Rod (Ks) ....

View my Photos
Phil

1999-04-30          3355

Any sources / dealers for parts? Manuals? ISEKI TL2700 tractorJust bought one w loader for $10K - looks and runs great though time shows 3500 hrs.Thanks Phil ....

View my Photos
Warren Sherman

1999-10-25          9086

I sold several of these tractors new, they are very good units. Any Agco White dealer should be able to get you parts. Also Bolens and late model M-F are Iseki. Some of the White/Iseki models are 2-32,2-35,FB16,FB21,FB37,FB43. Hope this helps. Warren ....

View my Photos
Oinkerfarmer

2012-03-24          182856

A White Field Boss FB31 is a far as I can tell exactly the same tractor except you have a 4 speed pto and I think a little bit differnt setup for the transmission(ie H-M-L & H-L). So far the few parts I have needed are available from AGCO. I found a service and parts manual for an FB31 and everything has fit. Have had real good luck with mine. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login