Go Bottom Go Bottom

TYM Brand Plus Minus

View my Photos
dutchhenry
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-11-14          181207

Afternoon all, did a Topic Search but nothing came back. Anybody have anything good or bad to say, like buy or run for the hills?

Thanks

DH

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TYM Brand Plus Minus

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-11-14          181208

Can't speak for the tractor line itself, sorry. When I contacted the area dealer about how much he'd consider giving me for trade on my two used Chinese tractors, he insulted the hell out of both me and them by offering $1000. John Deere later gave me $10,000 for both, and I absolutely positively will never ever refer anybody to that particular TYM dealer.

//greg// ....

TYM Brand Plus Minus

View my Photos
dutchhenry

2011-11-14          181212

Afternoon Greg, dealers almost as bad as lawyers......almost!!
My dealer who I bought my current tractor from is also the one I am dealing with for this new TYM unit. He has made me a fair offer for my old unit I think plus I do not have to try and sell it myself, a real plus. The TYM is a T503 Cab with HST. Since I did not know much about them I figured I would come here for some information.
By the way Greg the HydCly from FitRite is working just great. And the new tractor will come with 3 Hyd ports so no more switching hoses around like on the old tractor with just 2 ports. Thanks again.

TYM Brand Plus Minus

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-11-16          181227

Greg, some people are amazing aren't they. ....

TYM Brand Plus Minus

View my Photos
dutchhenry

2011-11-16          181232

Greg and KT, I am sorry if I stepped on any toes I did not mean to. DH ....

TYM Brand Plus Minus

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-11-16          181234

Dutchenry, I was referring to the actions of the dealer Greg mentioned. Sure don't have any issue in any manner with with anything you mentioned. Glad to see the post myself.

Jump in all you will. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login