Go Bottom Go Bottom

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-10-10          180785

I'm looking for a cab for my tractor, anyone had any luck finding a good one? also, the hydraulics are somewhat to be desired, any ideas as how to beef them up, now and then the filler leaks really bad from pressure, hydraulic fluid goes way down often, and my lift capacity doesn't seem to be what it should be.. oh, the turn signal lens on the front right, where can these be obtained without having to buy the entire light assembly? thanks in advance for any help with these..

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-10-10          180786

1. Not many Jinma cabs in the US, but they're fairly common in Canada.
2. Hydraulic fluid spewing from the fill/vent is usually caused by overfilling OR by dropping the front loader with the engine off.
3. which lift capacity, front or rear? and what do you think "it should be"?
4. signal lens is a Jinma dealer item. If you find a cab in Canada, maybe they'll throw the lens in gratis.

//greg// ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-11          180796

I'll check out canada, thanks for the lead... the local or US dealers won't sell just the lens, they want to sell the entire light assembly for mega bucks.. another forum, Jinma owners club, was quite nasty with me, so I jumped out of it and came to this one.. couldn't understand why the guy got so upset, I just asked the basic questions and he wrote back "Read the code of conduct"? so, I wrote back and said to scratch my registration, didn't need his snappy remarks, his response; "Then Stay the Hell Out DumbButt"!.. nice guy over there huh.. ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-10-11          180802

Yeah, I sympathize. It often comes down to a matter of who stands up to whom. There's been a coupla dealers abandoned their memberships here, once they realized members didn't put up with that kinda crap.

Anyway, you might get lucky and get a lens from a Canadian dealer - especially if he's got a parts tractor laying around. But as a general rule, assemblies are the norm on Chinese tractors - not the exception. You might have to bite the bullet on this one.

//greg// ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-11          180803

hopefully not, a plastic lens should only $10 to $15 and the light assembly is somewhere in the neighborhood of $300.. Seems if a person is going to Rep or be a dealer for something like this, they should carry the "parts", not assembly's"? but I guess it could be the CHINESE policy, if they can't kill us with and additive, gouge us with replacement parts? ha.. ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
greg_g

2011-10-11          180804

Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?
Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?<br>
<a href=Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?<br>
<a href=Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?<br>
[p]http://affordabletractorsalesco.com/picstorage/469641e5d949eDSC00137.JPG[/p]<br>
or like this ?<br>
[p]http://tractorforum.ru/uploads/monthly_04_2011/post-393-1301929141.jpg[/p]<br>
If the latter, the entire amber assembly shouldn't be more than $20 or so. But if it's one of the newer ones, it's possible the entire front lighting assembly has to be replaced. As in, both headlights and both turn signals.<br>
<br>
But even at that, $300 sounds over the top.<br>
<br>
//greg//<br>
or like this ?
[p]http://tractorforum.ru/uploads/monthly_04_2011/post-393-1301929141.jpg[/p]
If the latter, the entire amber assembly shouldn't be more than $20 or so. But if it's one of the newer ones, it's possible the entire front lighting assembly has to be replaced. As in, both headlights and both turn signals.

But even at that, $300 sounds over the top.

//greg//
" src="https://affordabletractorsalesco.com/picstorage/469641e5d949eDSC00137.JPG" >
or like this ?
If the latter, the entire amber assembly shouldn't be more than $20 or so. But if it's one of the newer ones, it's possible the entire front lighting assembly has to be replaced. As in, both headlights and both turn signals.

//greg//
" src="https://affordabletractorsalesco.com/picstorage/469641e5d949eDSC00137.JPG" >
or like this ?

//greg//

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-11          180805

I could, but can't find a picture paste link or anything to put the picture in here? how do you post a picture? [IMG]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu254/islwayn/tractor/Tractor083.jpg[/IMG].. ok, I give up, neither works.. email me at frhrwa(at)yahoo.com and I'll send pics of the tractor front end.. wayne ....

Picture Link
Other Tractor Brands JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
greg_g

2011-10-11          180806

Unfortunately this site has no capability to accept photos uploaded from your computer. You have to link to an image somewhere on the internet. Do you store or post any photos online? If yes, post your photo there, then link to it in your response. From there, instructions on how to link to an image are at the top of the window in which you compose your reply

//greg// ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-10-12          180818

Greg, what photos I posted did so from my computer. No idea how to do it now but it is very doable. Or was.

As to the lens, may be way off but have the understanding there are shops who make lenses for cars for the local body shops. Ask there.

Might need to clarify on my loading of pictures, they were to with my name and not in the reply so might be a difference there. ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-12          180824

so, what happens when you try this link to the pictures?

Link:   

Click Here

Picture Link

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
greg_g

2011-10-12          180829

It won't work until you fix the address. You typed hhttp instead of http

But I was able to copy/correct and paste into a browser. And my suspicions were correct. The only way you're going to repair one broken turn signal lens is to buy a whole new front lighting assembly. The one I found was a ridiculous $278, so - if it was my tractor - I've got some 1.5" heavy duty clear cellophane repair tape in the basement that would fix it. Pretty sure I got it at WalMart. For a little more than a roll of tape, you could go the repair kit route. See link below.

//greg// ....

Link:   clear lens repair kit

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-12          180836

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_g | view 180804
Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?[QUOTE=greg_g;180804] Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?<a href=[QUOTE=greg_g;180804] Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?<a href=[QUOTE=greg_g;180804] Something's not right. What model year is this 354? Does it look like this?[p]http://affordabletractorsalesco.com/picstorage/469641e5d949eDSC00137.JPG[/p]or like this ?[p]http://tractorforum.ru/uploads/monthly_04_2011/post-393-1301929141.jpg[/p]If the latter, the entire amber assembly shouldn't be more than $20 or so. But if it's one of the newer ones, it's possible the entire front lighting assembly has to be replaced. As in, both headlights and both turn signals.But even at that, $300 sounds over the top.//greg// </div>

</td>
	</tr>
	</table>
	</td></tr></table>

looks like the first one, nice new unit.. ....<br></span>
<br><a class=Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
greg_g

2011-10-12          180841

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it - eventually. Of the three pix you took, the one in the PICTURE LINK below best shows the broken lens.

//greg// ....

Picture Link

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-13          180843

that's the one, its a seperate turn signal lens, but they only sell the entire headlight and turn signal as a package.. only need the plastic lens, simple for some.. ....

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-10-13          180863

Quote:
Originally Posted by frhrwa | view 180843
that's the one, its a seperate turn signal lens, but they only sell the entire headlight and turn signal as a package..only need the plastic lens, simple for some..

So did you check with any auto body shops?

JINMA 354LE QUESTIONS

View my Photos
frhrwa

2011-10-13          180864

not yet, will stop by a few tomorrow and the weekend.. ....

Picture Link

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login