Go Bottom Go Bottom

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
dougsitc
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-10-02          157005

I own a Itc UC25HD Compact Tractor that was Manufactured in Pennsylvania in 1998. I believe the Itc Company is now out of Buisness. They manufactured a Large line of Tractors. Does anyone have any Info. on these Tractors, or possibly implements for sale.
Thanks,
Doug.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-11-06          157703

Doug, I did a search and could find nothing using the info you posted. If not mistaken there was a mfg in that area who I thought built a cultivation special tractor and no idea their name.

Maybe someone else who has been holding back will know more and jump in.

Just a thought, Agco, has bought a lot of different companies over the years, some labels they dropped and some they still use. kt ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-11-06          157705

I seem to recall there being a company called "Industrial Tractor Company" that went by "ITC" and made a line of sort of 'custom' tractors by blending off-the-shelf parts into a complete tractor.

I can't find anything on them now on the internet, but that's not surprising.

What sort of information or implements are you looking for? Does it not have a 'standard' 3pth on it?

Best of luck. ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
dougsitc

2008-11-06          157708

It has a 3-point hitch on it, a 25HP Kohler magnum engine, and is a hydrostatic drive. I would like to find a front bucket, loader for it. The litature I received with the tractor shows an optional loader for it, but I am not having any luck finding any implements for it. Thanks for the reply. I will keep searching as someone out there probably owns one too, if not and I got the only one it is probably collectable HA-HA!
Thanks,
Doug. ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
Murf

2008-11-06          157709

Well, the down'n'dirty solution is to use a 3pth dirt scoop in place of a loader.

If you can't find any information on them, it's not likely you'll find parts either.

The only other easy solution is to make a loader, they're not difficult for anyone who can weld and fabricate a bit, I've done a few over the years.

Best of luck. ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-11-06          157710

Doug, how good are you at welding? :) If they really did use off the shelf parts as Murf mention, maybe just maybe one of the 3 party brand of FEL companies made it for them. You may wish to contact those companies asking. But price??? It probably would be more than you want to pay.

If it has 3 point hitch on the rear that is standard you should have no problem finding attachments for that.

Let us know. kt

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
dougsitc

2008-11-06          157728

My welding not bad, and now I will have 4-5 months of winter to tinker with it. I am going to research some after market companies once I take the front end dimensions. Thanks for all your help.
Doug. ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
Murf

2008-11-10          157787

Doug, check the tractor wrecking yards, and even flea-bay, they often have FEL's off wrecked or dead tractors for cheap.

All you really need is the FEL off a machine that is a similar as yours, past that the mounts will be similar but not exact, and that part of it can be done by merely bolting in replacement mounting bosses in a lot of cases.

Best of luck. ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
kevanos

2009-08-20          165130

The only ITC I'm aware of was based in Covington, IN, and they sold Millenium/Tong Yang tractors, too. They had a 24HD and a 25HD that was listed, but no other info... ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
dougsitc

2009-08-20          165132

Thanks all. I could find very little on the tractor, so I sold it. The new owner said he liked a challenge, and liked the looks of the tractor. I told him I could not find anything about the tractor on the net. He stated he was going to take it on anyway. I hope he has better luck than I did.
Thanks,
Doug. ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
STRONGLAND1

2010-03-07          169015

ITC WAS MADE BY THE LATE ARMSTRONG TRACTOR CO. IN VANDERGRIFT, PA. THEY BOUGHT OUT SPEEDEX IN EARLY 1995. WE OWN SEVERAL MODEL 1872 AND MOST IMPLEMENTS. WE ALSO BOUGHT THE COMPANY FILES AND HAVE MOST BLUEPRINTS. STRONGLAND1@GMAIL.COM ....

Itc Tractor

View my Photos
earthwrks

2010-03-07          169017

Welcome the board.

How about turning off the caps lock key though. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login