Go Bottom Go Bottom

branson tractors

View my Photos
truckee
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-09-29          146239

I just saw an ad for a 47 hp frontloader Branson tractor. I do not know anything about that brand of tractor or where it it made. Does anyone have any information on them? Price seemed really low for that many hp.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

branson tractors

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-09-29          146251

The most I can tell you is a Case IH dealer whom I dealt with and resepct offers them and were very pleased the last time I talked with them about 1 or 2 years ago. kt ....

branson tractors

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-09-29          146255

Branson is a trade name for compact tractors built by the Kukje Machinery Company of South Korea. Kukje has been building agricultural machinery since 1968, and has supplied components for Yanmar, John Deere and engines for Cummins. I think they've been sold (new) here under the actual Branson name since about 2003. One of the larger American distributors is http://www.bransontractor.com/

//greg//

branson tractors

View my Photos
kleinchris
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-09-29          146272

Truck,
I have a Branson dealership pretty close and I am considering different brands right now. I dont know anything about them exect for the one that I priced (25 hp) was in same price range as a Kioti. ($15,500 with FEL). I really like the color shceme, for whatever that is worth. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login