Go Bottom Go Bottom

ENROSSI finish mower

View my Photos
iti880
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-03          141743

I bought a NH TC35DA HST with a FEL scraper I got it as a demo with 25 hours, great deal 19,000 for the tractor and FEL, the dealer only sold the enorossi finish mower, and I cant find any post about them, does any one have any experience with the rossi, how about reliability, maintance, ect..
.I love my tractor, I had rented a 40 before I purchased and was woried about the 3 cylender, but I can't tell them apart.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

ENROSSI finish mower

View my Photos
jessieatDN

2007-05-09          141961

Where did you buy your Rossi Finish Mower? I can't find anything about them either, don't know where to get the wheels. ....

ENROSSI finish mower

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-09          141962

The brand sure does not come up in an interent search. It may be a private label probably imported from Italy. I would think wheels would be able to be found from many sources. One point, watch for side clearance on wheels. I bought another brand of wheel for my mower and checked for clearance. Fine. Installed all, greased them and then CHECKED the air pressure! When properly inflated they did not clear! kt ....

ENROSSI finish mower

View my Photos
cherron

2007-05-09          141964

Use the right web-browser and you can find it. :) Please lookover http://www.enoagricolarossi.it/english.html

Enrossi produces a variety of equipment including Winemaking Equipment, Olive Oil Processing Plants, Hay Line Machines, Agricultural Implements and Gardening Mowers. Enrossi Agricultural products: Fertilizer Spreader, Digger Drills, Round loader, Carried Rear Loader and Mounted Spring Tine Cultivators.

In the future try using www.dogpile.com to find your information. ;) It searches a multitude of different web-browsers and easily out-googles, google. :)

Regards,

Chuck Herron

ENROSSI finish mower

View my Photos
cherron

2007-05-09          141967

It took a little longer than I thought... :( but I finally found their direct website, where you can actually view a catalog of Enrossi equipment. Try copying http://www.enorossi.it/ into your address section and there's an English selection where you can find-out everything you always wanted to know about this company and its products. :)

Regards,

Chuck Herron ....

ENROSSI finish mower

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-09          141968

Chuck, if that first address works for you great. For me it did not work. It redirected to a web site far far from my English. Could that be the "dogpile"? Just kidding on that, I do know a little about dogpile(s). Have read your second post on this.

I had a neighbor with same last name, first name was Eddie. Great Pollock. Great Guy. Best nieghbor I have ever had. Treated my children like his grands. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login