Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Holland TT Series Tractors

View my Photos
Ford4610lcg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-02-20          77438

I Need feed back on New Holland TT Series tractors that are replacing the 10S series. I am looking for simular performance that I have with a Ford 4610 that I currently untilize. I am not a fan of the compact boomer line. They seem to offer to much flash that is not truly needed. Thank you, lcg

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-02-24          77822

Ford4610
Just went looking at that tractor, What part of it do you think dont have flash? It has the sloped hood and seems to have many of the same features (even more) than the boomer. Looks like it has an adjustable seat, adj. steering wheel, folding rops, etc. but it looks like those are standard? Dont know though. What kind of price are they talkin on those? ....

View my Photos
Ford4610lcg

2004-02-24          77825

brokenarrow
My dealer salesman did not know about the tractor line and could not price one out. The technician at the new holland dealer looked at the parts schematics and liked what he saw. He said he had experienced a lot of computer and transmision related problems with the new compact and TN lines. I am looking for a new holland that will be operated by an employee pulling gang reel units. Tough, simple, and reliable is what i'am looking for.
Ford4610lcg ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-02-29          78293

Ford4610
I may take some heat for this and I am sure there will be a few who will say different. I have been working in the dairy (pump valve/ experimental) industry and now the tractor industry (tool and die) for over 20 years. I would NEVER buy a product that is just launched, I dont care what type/make/model. I have seen alot!!! Trust me when I say you are gambling with a model that a company is trying to get out before anouther beats them to the punch. If you are so unlucky to get one of the first thousand or so the bugs are still being worked out in most cases. "IMHO"
Good luck though with what ever you choose. ....

View my Photos
nhrockcrusher

2004-03-01          78433

I agree with brokenarrow. Give a new model line time to break in and get some of the bugs and gremlins worked out. Even jet engines need time to mature. ....

View my Photos
malibu

2009-02-10          160207

Hi
I had a ford tractor back 20 years ago and thought the new holland would be as good i have 2 a tt60 w/130 hrs and a tt75 w/30 hrs. the 75 has already blon a cylinder and the clutch the front end hyd. do nothin but leak the 60 the power steering does nothing but leak,i would never ever buy another one of these pieces of crap!!!! ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-10          160209

Malibu, first glad to see you here. Some great guys and advice.

Second, this was posted almost 3 years ago. So they probably have bought what ever by now.

Third, still your comments are welcomed. Would you provide a little more detail?

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-10          160212

1. Why do old threads pop back up here?

2. The dealer I bought my new Yanmar from switched to the NH line, so I thought that when my yannie crapped out, I'd get one. After reading (here and elswhere) of NH design and service problems, it's no longer on my list.

3. The easiest job you can ask a tractor to do is to pull some ground-driven device. For that, there's no need to pay for high-tech. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login