Go Bottom Go Bottom

Brushbrute

View my Photos
ronald65
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-11-20          137163

Someone had a Brushbrute listed in their equipment.do you have a picture of it? Is it the unit for pulling small trees and sagebrush out by the roots? Ron

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Brushbrute

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-20          137164

That would be me Ron, sorry, but no I don't have any pictures of it. I can get some, but not right away, it's in my "alternate inventory" up at the farm. ;)

You have the description right, and I'm very pleased with it, it has stood up very well to some pretty heavy commercial use with no issues at all. It works very well, and performs as advertised. It does have a bit of a learning curve though, if you get too aggressive the brush tends to stick in the teeth, and if you aren't aggressive enough, you just strip the leaves & bark and leave a nekked stem behind. :)

Let me know if you want to see one, I will be heading up there shortly for some venison soon ayways.

Best of luck. ....

Brushbrute

View my Photos
SG8NUC
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-20          137169

You are going up there to get some venison, is that where you keep the freezer or do you buy it up there. I'll take a couple of pounds if the price is right:-) ....

Brushbrute

View my Photos
Murf

2006-11-20          137173

"...is that where you keep the freezer or do you buy it up there."

Sort of neither, sort of both.

We have our own butchering setup including clean room amd walk-in freezers and coolers, complete with tracks & rollers in the ceiling for swinging carcasses. My uncle is a trained butcher and we do a lot of custom work, and sell our own animals directly to the end user.

It's about the only real way to make a buck at feedinf animals these days.

I bagged a nice young buck on Saturday morning and my uncle is dressing it out and wrapping it for me.

Real handy when you can shoot a deer and have it all cut and wrapped for the freezer before you even leave the property!! ;)

The price is right, he gets a quarter for his trouble. If you were closer I'd happily share, the last bit of what's left in the freezer now is starting to freezer burn, I don't use enough, and that's giving a bunch away already.

Best of luck. ....

Brushbrute

View my Photos
ronald65

2006-11-21          137207

Murf, I just wanted to know if it was the same as mine. I too am happy with the way it works, I had mine modified to the Quick attach carrier, I have Forks,Bucket, BrushBrute,Grapple Rake all Quick attach and My MCMillan Auger just pins onto mount on back of Bucket. really works nice.Hope you get some good eating. Ron ....

Brushbrute

View my Photos
Peters

2006-11-21          137216

Any moose steaks in the larder? I am not sure what the US customs would say about a side of white tail in a suit case, but thanks for the offer.
My son is bugging for a trip to TO so who knows. I will likely be in Newcastle. ....

Brushbrute

View my Photos
JSCHOFLD

2008-06-10          154476

go to www.vanoostrum.com (Nova Scotia) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login