Go Bottom Go Bottom

mid pto

View my Photos
dlhaas
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-08-25          165246

I installed a mid-pto kit on my 4410. I followed directions that came with it and installed the three relays in the fuse panel. They will plug in either way. I believe I have them in the right direction. But I am not getting the pto when I pull my knob. What am I missing? Do I need to add a fuse? The solonoid is plugged in underneath. I would also like to acquire a technical manual for this tractor if anyone has one for sale. Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

mid pto

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-25          165252

AFAIK the only source for tech manuals is the dealer. They are worth having but pricey.

The relays really plug in either way? Wow, it doesn't look like they should from the diagram in the tech manual.

First things first. The mid-PTO lockout relay may prevent operation if you are not in the seat or if the rear PTO is also engaged. The seat safety switch could be bad, too, but if the rear PTO works it should be OK. Also, check fuse F5.

mid pto

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-08-26          165279

The brake lock needs to be on before the PTO will operate if no body is on the seat also. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login