Go Bottom Go Bottom

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
juneau
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-27          137388

Just bought my first tractor JD 3320 with cab. 300cx loader, hyd snow plow, pallet forks, I-match, ballast box, and 3 point spreader and chains on all 4 tires (turf tires)with calcium ballast. I have had it for a week and have been plowing snow every day. We have some really steep driveways I am plowing commercially and have been able to plow some that the trucks refused to do. Also is great for pushing back the berms the trucks leave. Have added a photo to my profile.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-27          137389

Very cool! Right about now I'm envious since it's been snowing here. ....

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-11-28          137392

Juneau, your picture 6 is not showing up right here, it looks truncated. ....

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
juneau

2006-11-28          137399

That photo was too big. Supposed to snow tonight, I'll try to get a couple more. ....

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
Jackpot

2006-11-29          137449

congrats on your new tractor,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice rig
JP :( ....

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
whiteturbo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-12-02          137524

I have a 3520 w/cab 300 cx loader 4n1 bucket and front blade but not hyd.I have not been able to use mine in snow yet but i do love it. My loader makes a lot of noise when using it and is a little slow.............does yours seem to be this way? ....

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
juneau

2006-12-04          137583

The loader does not make any unusual noise and it runs very smoothly and quickly. Just finished about 5 hours of using the loader bucket to move wet snow and snow berms. Also broke about 5 inches of compacted snow and ice off of a 500 foot driveway. It worked like a charm. ....

New cab madel JD 3320

View my Photos
whiteturbo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-12-05          137584

Mine has been in the shop for four weeks now and they say it is normal except the close side on the 4n1 and they are having a hard time getting the parts. SO THEY SAY I AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP AND FIND ANOTHER DEALER. Mine does now work nearly as good as the old 4310 did and for some reason they seem to think it is normal. they do have another cab tractor with a loader on it and when i go to pick it up i am going to ask to try it out.
Thanks
Jack ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login