Go Bottom Go Bottom

FEL control valve

View my Photos
jebass
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-03-23          177522

Can I buy a rebuilt kit for the FEL control valve and if so where is the best place,And does any one have a parts schematic for the valve,I have the old style{2004} 284 Farmboss{jinma}.thxs

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

FEL control valve

View my Photos
hardwood

2011-03-23          177524

I'm not sure that all control valves are rebuildable. Maybe check your local yellow pages for hydraulic repair shops, if it is repairable they either will have the parts or have a way to get them.
Another possibility would be to click up "The Surplus Center" on the internet. They have a huge assortment of new valves that may match your need, sometimes a new valve costs less than repairing an old one.
Frank. ....

FEL control valve

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-03-23          177525

If you got one of the older Chinese loader control valves, you probably were frustrated with the jerky and erratic response. Personally I wouldn't waste the time or money rebuilding one of them. I'd replace it with an aftermarket controller, and the Surplus Center is a good place to start looking. You might run into a slight replacement issue with hose fittings, but that's easily overcome with the correct adapters.

//greg// ....

FEL control valve

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-03-23          177532

When I was a kid there was a nifty supply place near us had bit for just about anything you can think of, including a big hydraulics section.

That place was a pretty regular stop on our rounds Saturday mornings picking up parts for whatever was under construction or repair at the time.

The old fella that ran the place was funny character, I can still hear his words (I heard them so often) telling homeowners that had come in looking for something or another;

"If you don't even know where to buy the parts for it, are you sure you want to try taking a shot at fixing it?"

Most of them took his age advice and left with nothing more than a name & number of someone who knew how to fix it.

This seems like one of those cases.

Best of luck.

FEL control valve

View my Photos
richwaugh

2011-03-23          177534

to the best of my knowledge none of the Jinma dealers offer a rebuild kt for the OEM Chinese loader valve. There have been so many problems with them that most folks simply replace them with an aftermarket valve kit and never look back. That's what I did with the valve for my Jinma loader on my 304. I got the replacement kit from Ronald at Ranch Hand Supply. Not cheap, but such a huge improvement that it was well worth it. Took me just about an hour to do the job, which include new hoses supplied with the kit. ....

Link:   Ranch Hand Loader Valve

FEL control valve

View my Photos
jebass

2011-03-25          177585

Well Murf the way I look at life"Most men put there pants on the same way I do one leg at a time if they can fix I can to"But I do want to say thxs for all the replies,I have stop the leak thxs.Jebass ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login